• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MU2 job info please

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks to all who responded. It is ACT. have a safe one. COWBOYS 42, PATRIOTS 21

Nah, I'm a new guy, not fit to shine the shoes of those hallowed names. And what I've head about Mr. Howell should be taken in a fairly high-sodium way as it was a while back from a guy who's known to be poor at making friends.

You're certainly welcome in the seat anytime you want to brave the insane temperatures up here...

Thanks for the offer. I usually just use the occasional OKC-DAL run. The old IBA, was a crazy crazy time and a lot of fun. Wish you were around for all that noise. Sad day when George passed away.

OBTW, the cargo nets make great hammacks when you attach the bottoms together on both sides. MH still sleep in the back?

ACT isn't a bad company to work for. I've got a friend there. Been there for a while. PM ACT700, he can give you a rundown.

What are the mins at ACT? Are they solid mins or does turbine time help with the lack of multiengine time?

Thanks for the offer. I usually just use the occasional OKC-DAL run. The old IBA, was a crazy crazy time and a lot of fun. Wish you were around for all that noise. Sad day when George passed away.

OBTW, the cargo nets make great hammacks when you attach the bottoms together on both sides. MH still sleep in the back?

Did IBA have an FBO? Heard some crazy stories from back in the 80s from something there that sounded like them

328Guy said:

I've heard some of the stories about George. It must have been great fun, provided you survived it which you apparently did.

I'm still operating on the sleeping-bag-on-floor theory, but I'm thinking come summertime the hated cargodoor that lets in so much cold will become an excellent air conditioner for my hammock

And yes, I think everyone sleeps in the back now and then. I mean, it's common courtesy if you smell like we do...

tathepilot said:
Actually Boris, they are hiring... They just haven't told you 'yet'....

Always the comedian. Actually, it's not like they don't want to replace me (I mean, you've SEEN me fly!), but this is CARGO, as you well know. Until I'm in prison, I'm an "investment". How are the flightlevels?

Movin' on Up! said:
What are the mins at ACT? Are they solid mins or does turbine time help with the lack of multiengine time?

I don't know their mins, but I imagine they're whatever the insurance company says they have to be and not a second more. I trained with a guy who had something like 1800TT/200 multi at Air 1st, so those times should at least be insurable. Good luck!

Latest resources

Back