• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Most silly/stupid reason you've called in sick for

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are there airlines that actually require you to give an excuse for your sick call? At the major I was at (and it is consiedered by some to be the biggest piece of cr@p airline to work for, and I don't dispute that) I never gave an excuse when I called in sick. In fact, I just said I wasn't going to be there at that was it. Why give an excuse??

Are there airlines that actually require you to give an excuse for your sick call? At the major I was at (and it is consiedered by some to be the biggest piece of cr@p airline to work for, and I don't dispute that) I never gave an excuse when I called in sick. In fact, I just said I wasn't going to be there at that was it. Why give an excuse??
Typically not because I have to but because I want to see what the scheduler says.... or does... roommate of mine ate White Castle and had retarded diarrhea the next day.... sent one of the scheds. a photo of the destruction and heard them vomit.... two birds and one stone I always say.

I had a friend that just "no showed" and told his boss with a straight face that he was abducted by aliens. He was actually in jail and thought that the aliens excuse was better than the truth. It wasn't.

Latest resources

Back