• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Most silly/stupid reason you've called in sick for

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are there airlines that actually require you to give an excuse for your sick call? At the major I was at (and it is consiedered by some to be the biggest piece of cr@p airline to work for, and I don't dispute that) I never gave an excuse when I called in sick. In fact, I just said I wasn't going to be there at that was it. Why give an excuse??

Are there airlines that actually require you to give an excuse for your sick call? At the major I was at (and it is consiedered by some to be the biggest piece of cr@p airline to work for, and I don't dispute that) I never gave an excuse when I called in sick. In fact, I just said I wasn't going to be there at that was it. Why give an excuse??
Typically not because I have to but because I want to see what the scheduler says.... or does... roommate of mine ate White Castle and had retarded diarrhea the next day.... sent one of the scheds. a photo of the destruction and heard them vomit.... two birds and one stone I always say.

I had a friend that just "no showed" and told his boss with a straight face that he was abducted by aliens. He was actually in jail and thought that the aliens excuse was better than the truth. It wasn't.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back