• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Headfake14

646 3A
Today..moi...yours truly.

Getting ready to head to ATL for my commute to JFK. I enter my closet at 1845 ready to don my uniform...only to realize I did something earlier in the week I normaly NEVER do. I dropped ALL of my pants of at the cleaners...and didn't pick them up.

so

I have no pants. I usually always keep a pair at home...regardless if it's clean or not, JUST for this very reason. But hey, I had 7 days off. Turns out my memory checked out the second I dropped them off. Now I'll have another 7.

Saw I might be overflying LBB.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I was brushing my teeth with excess vigor one day. My hand slipped and I poked myself in the eye with my thumb. My thumbnail scratched my eyeball and it hurt so bad I couldn't open it for a couple days.

Top that!

Gup

WTF? Do you have epilepsy?

I was brushing my teeth with excess vigor one day. My hand slipped and I poked myself in the eye with my thumb. My thumbnail scratched my eyeball and it hurt so bad I couldn't open it for a couple days.

Top that!

Gup

If that is seriously true, thread closed.

To clarify, is this actual events or ridiculous "reasons" given to the crew desk?

rr

Accidently slipped, built a bong out of a gumball machine, and smoked a half lb. of weed.:cartman:

Last edited:
Anal Glaucoma

I just can't see my a$$ coming into work today.

:)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back