Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Pilots Needed At Delta for 2009....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Should junior NWA guys go the job fair? Maybe they will be able to get a better seniority number by going to Delta than by using their existing number.
Tough call. You might get stuck behind the Mesaba guys that NWA put on the list.

Tough call. You might get stuck behind the Mesaba guys that NWA put on the list.

True...but it does bring up an interesting point. Would be a great topic for the interview...

"....so, seeing how you're a two-year hire at NWA, why are you willing to give up that seniority as a new-hire here at Delta..."

Well, you see, I don't take too kindly to getting poked up the bum hole, so I figure I'd hedge my bets....

Now, what would be fun to watch, and very cool I might add, is if someone were successful in taking a NWA L.O.A. and becoming a Delta new-hire. Then sit back and see where both seniority numbers shake out...

Always good to have options....

"....so, seeing how you're a two-year hire at NWA, why are you willing to give up that seniority as a new-hire here at Delta..."

Well, you see, I don't take too kindly to getting poked up the bum hole, so I figure I'd hedge my bets....

I can pretty much assure you that anyone who used the phrase "bum hole" would not be a successful interview candidate.

A better answer would be, "I would like to work for a growing airline."

hey mookie....uh, call me. I know people. Not just strippers. If you really think your gonna be furloughed....if not, go sail or ride a bike in your gay tights. hoser

I hear that they are going to start an airline within an airline. The new hires are purely for the new version of Song. It will be called "Lame."

I'm going to apply to the Air Force. If someone as stupid as you can continue to draw a paycheck, then its quite obvious they'll take anyone, and must be pretty desparate.

True...but it does bring up an interesting point. Would be a great topic for the interview...

Now, what would be fun to watch, and very cool I might add, is if someone were successful in taking a NWA L.O.A. and becoming a Delta new-hire. Then sit back and see where both seniority numbers shake out...

Are you actually suggesting that someone with a current seniority number on the NWA list could end up behind someone yet to be hired at Delta??

And I thought your position at the arbitration hearing was laughable.....

Latest resources

Back