• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Mesa UA flying gone!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are incorrect. These are NOT our fellow pilots. These guys and gals are the enemy. They are now getting what that should have gotten years ago. Mesa is a plague; pure and simple. They must be stopped at any cost. They have destroyed the way of life for many, but they are going to be defeated. Period.

:uzi:MESA/FREEDUMB:smash:

So says the guy working for Mesaba!:laugh:

I don't care if you forgive me or not, buddy!
I am being sarcastic of course. I just have a hard time understanding how an individual could support a place like Mesa and the pilots that choose to work there. It's like defending the devil. What kind of person can twist reality enough to justify anything positive about that place. It's incomprehensible. It's beyond rational thought.

Is Denver a Dash and CRJ700 base for Mesa or just a Dash base?

Trojan

I am being sarcastic of course. I just have a hard time understanding how an individual could support a place like Mesa and the pilots that choose to work there. It's like defending the devil. What kind of person can twist reality enough to justify anything positive about that place. It's incomprehensible. It's beyond rational thought.

Do you shop at Wal-Mart?...If so then you are supporting a company that pays low wages and lower than standard working conditions and undercuts their competition.I hear they are hiring ,you interested?

Do you shop at Wal-Mart?...If so then you are supporting a company that pays low wages and lower than standard working conditions and undercuts their competition.I hear they are hiring ,you interested?
Nice try. Wal-mart isn't suppose to be a profession. Neither is Burger King. Airline pilots should have higher standards. Mesa management and those that choose to work there are doing everything in their power to make the pilot profession the same as a greeter at Wal-mart. They will fail in the end though. Last time I checked, their shareholders weren't too confident. Sell, sell, sell! Get out while you can.

Nice try. Wal-mart isn't suppose to be a profession. Neither is Burger King. Airline pilots should have higher standards. Mesa management and those that choose to work there are doing everything in their power to make the pilot profession the same as a greeter at Wal-mart. They will fail in the end though. Last time I checked, their shareholders weren't too confident. Sell, sell, sell! Get out while you can.

I got out..I'm sure if you lose your job then you will choose to work at one of the places you mentioned.Regionals will never be a higher standard in aviation because of their childish and unprofessional behavior regarding who has more or less than the other.If you have a job these days then that is a good thing regardless of the company or the profession and the working conditions.Don't give me that crap about you would rather not have a job at all or rather work at a fast food place than be at Mesa or any other regional.If so, then i feel sorry for you and your family if you have one.Why are you still at XJ in the 340?..There is a shorter list of companies to compare your pay on a T-Prop for your next contract.

I got out..I'm sure if you lose your job then you will choose to work at one of the places you mentioned.Regionals will never be a higher standard in aviation because of their childish and unprofessional behavior regarding who has more or less than the other.If you have a job these days then that is a good thing regardless of the company or the profession and the working conditions.Don't give me that crap about you would rather not have a job at all or rather work at a fast food place than be at Mesa or any other regional.If so, then i feel sorry for you and your family if you have one.Why are you still at XJ in the 340?..There is a shorter list of companies to compare your pay on a T-Prop for your next contract.
All of Mesaba's props will be gone in less than 3 years. In case you hadn't noticed, the payrates after bankruptcy were forced on us through the judge and the courts. To answer your question, I would work outside of aviation as opposed to a job at Mesa. Not only does the pay suck, but the QOL is almost non existent especially if you're a commuter. I would not put my family through that horror intentionally. I would rather work at Mcdonalds and see my family than work at Mesa and never see them. Also, I would rather collect unemployment than work for Mesa....did it before and will do it again if it comes to that. I won't sell my soul to the devil. Mesa still sucks....even to the last day when the doors are finally closed.

All of Mesaba's props will be gone in less than 3 years. In case you hadn't noticed, the payrates after bankruptcy were forced on us through the judge and the courts. To answer your question, I would work outside of aviation as opposed to a job at Mesa. Not only does the pay suck, but the QOL is almost non existent especially if you're a commuter. I would not put my family through that horror intentionally. I would rather work at Mcdonalds and see my family than work at Mesa and never see them. Also, I would rather collect unemployment than work for Mesa....did it before and will do it again if it comes to that. I won't sell my soul to the devil. Mesa still sucks....even to the last day when the doors are finally closed.

Too bad you feel that way...Then you do not deserve to be in this profession and should look for something outside of aviation given your animosity towards it and others involved.I'm sure a 4 day trip with you would be very long and stressful..Good Luck in whatever happens.

You refused to apply at Comair until they dropped PFT, however you reaped the benefit of a career built on the backs of pilots willing to pay for a job. How are your principles that much different than a Mesa pilot's?

So you are inferring that PFT built Comair and I rode the coattails? To the contrary, it was people like me that stood up and refused to go to Comair UNTIL they removed the PFT that help improve the QOL of the industry. Had people continued to fork over the $10k then Comair would have continued to gladly accept it. I don't know any other profession that requires you to pay an employer to work there. It's wrong and I refused to do it.

Had pilots refused to go to Mesa and choose to wait it out or take other postions until they could get hired by a "reputable" airline then Mesa would have either had to change or die. However, they didn't do either because they had an ample supply of SJS pilots. It's the same as a girl who marries an abusive man and looks at like an abusive husband is better than no husband.

I am highly offended that you would even compare a Comair, Eagle, ASA, etc, etc pilot to a Mesa pilot.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back