• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Mesa UA flying gone!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is why the Regionals forum should be shut down...just the same thing over and over again..Mesa this Mesa that...BLAH BLAH...Geez !!!!!glad i don't work for one anymore.Very unprofessional way of treating another group of pilots by giving them another swift kick in the balls that are joining the unemployment line along with the other 10.2% of Americans out of work..

Last edited:
This is why the Regionals forum should be shut down...just the same thing over and over again..Mesa this Mesa that...BLAH BLAH...Geez !!!!!glad i don't work for one anymore.Very unprofessional way of treating another group of pilots by giving them another swift kick in the balls that are joining the unemployment line along with the other 10.2% of Americans out of work..

Just wondering what you think happened to the pilots that lost their jobs when Mesa or one of their subsidiaries undercut their company with cheap labor?

Just wondering what you think happened to the pilots that lost their jobs when Mesa or one of their subsidiaries undercut their company with cheap labor?

Prove that it was Mesas fault they lost their jobs ..If you are wholly owned, you are at the mercy of mainline and that would be mainlines choice to cut that flying from one company and give to another.If you think a pilot group has any input on that then you are sadly mistaken

You are incorrect. These are NOT our fellow pilots. These guys and gals are the enemy. They are now getting what that should have gotten years ago. Mesa is a plague; pure and simple. They must be stopped at any cost. They have destroyed the way of life for many, but they are going to be defeated. Period.

:uzi:MESA/FREEDUMB:smash:

Yep-

You have to draw the line somewhere, and for years, that line was and still is drawn above Mesa's level.

True scumbag bottom feeders have always been around, but we should always remember that an angel gets its wings in heaven each time another turd like Mesa eats it!

Best thing mainline could do is cut the puppet strings on ALL the regionals and park every single RJ, then no one group could blame the other for their demise.

You guys are idiots. Many of you only know what u've read on this stupid site. Best of luck to the Mesa guys about to hit the street.

Mesa pilots actually fought and won against that whipsaw we called "Freedom A". Funny how no one ever seems to give Mesa pilots credit for doing the right thing and standing up. Sadly the pilots at TSA didn't win that fight on their home turf. Then again we're always the ones people love to hate...until they need a ride home. I would caution you wisely to be careful as Mesa pilots have moved on to many, many places. I know some who are at Emirates, JetBlue, and Southwest just to name a few. I'd be careful of what you say and who you say it to. That guy across the table from you in your next interview might have been a Mesa pilot. Sure would be a shame you lose that opportunity because "Mesa sucks." Just food for thought.

Mesa pilots actually fought and won against that whipsaw we called "Freedom A". Funny how no one ever seems to give Mesa pilots credit for doing the right thing and standing up. Sadly the pilots at TSA didn't win that fight on their home turf. Then again we're always the ones people love to hate...until they need a ride home. I would caution you wisely to be careful as Mesa pilots have moved on to many, many places. I know some who are at Emirates, JetBlue, and Southwest just to name a few. I'd be careful of what you say and who you say it to. That guy across the table from you in your next interview might have been a Mesa pilot. Sure would be a shame you lose that opportunity because "Mesa sucks." Just food for thought.

Well said...I also know many Mesa guys at JB, SWA and Airtran..Also be careful what you say once you get on a Mesa JS and don't screw it up for the rest of your company.

Most regional pilots sold their souls to fly the RJ. We should all be flying turbo props. If you want to fly jets-go the the "majors" also know as the legacy airlines. I cannot think of too many people who said to themselves "Man I got into this business to fly for a commuter for the rest of my life" To say otherwise is very sad.

Most regional pilots sold their souls to fly the RJ. We should all be flying turbo props. If you want to fly jets-go the the "majors" also know as the legacy airlines. I cannot think of too many people who said to themselves "Man I got into this business to fly for a commuter for the rest of my life" To say otherwise is very sad.

And thats why you joined the ranks of poor paying regionals (Colgan, Lynx, PDT, or whatever airline you fly for) You woke up one day and said I would like to work for Colgan for 16K because they only fly turboprops. I say BS.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL MESA GUYS!

Latest resources

Back