More Mesa Flying for Delta!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WSurf said:
Many of the european carriers have ditched the 50 Seat RJ's and replace most of it with Dash 8 Q300/400's. They won't mind it at all! And I would take a Dash 8 anyday over the EMB Lawn Dart!

Then you really have serious problems.

EMBPILOT1 said:
Then you really have serious problems.

Naw, I think there's a bunch of people that would rather fly on a Dash 8, then the Jungle Junk! Now the CRJ200/700 are a bit different.

WSurf said:
Many of the european carriers have ditched the 50 Seat RJ's and replace most of it with Dash 8 Q300/400's. They won't mind it at all! And I would take a Dash 8 anyday over the EMB Lawn Dart!

I don't like your "lawn dart" reference, which is hurtful to all of the people who lost family members in Brasilia and E145 crashes. That means major loss of points for you.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
I don't like your "lawn dart" reference, which is hurtful to all of the people who lost family members in Brasilia and E145 crashes. That means major loss of points for you.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Your reaching, reaching hard!!! No points for you!

General Lee said:

Bye Bye--General Lee

you missed surfs point completly. I would much rather fly on a dash than an emb 145 or a crj 200!!! The seats are more comfortable, and you actually have some head and leg room.
Besides anything surf usually says is based on facts and not flaming!!

Right....Unfortunately the people who matter, the flying public, doesnt see it the same way. Props=bad.

Doesnt matter either way, Its mesa for christs sake. Its gonna suck. What is DL thinking!

skychicken said:
you missed surfs point completly. I would much rather fly on a dash than an emb 145 or a crj 200!!! The seats are more comfortable, and you actually have some head and leg room.
Besides anything surf usually says is based on facts and not flaming!!

I know, I know. The reason I posted that was because he always tells me I am childish and then says "no points for you." It was an easy target.

Bye Bye--General Lee

WSurf said:
Naw, I think there's a bunch of people that would rather fly on a Dash 8, then the Jungle Junk! Now the CRJ200/700 are a bit different.

Go out and do a bit of research. YOU may like the Dash, but the average person on the street DOES NOT want to fly on a prop. I flew props for years and people hated them 10 years ago. The EMB 145 may not be the greatest jet, but guess what, it's a jet.

BTW the 1900 had nice seats too, doesn't mean I want to fly on one ever again.

EMBPILOT1 said:
Go out and do a bit of research. YOU may like the Dash, but the average person on the street DOES NOT want to fly on a prop. I flew props for years and people hated them 10 years ago. The EMB 145 may not be the greatest jet, but guess what, it's a jet.

BTW the 1900 had nice seats too, doesn't mean I want to fly on one ever again.

That would mean the Flying public is nearly as ignorant as you?

Latest resources

Back