More Mesa Flying for Delta!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Comin-In-Hot said:
You said it, the race to the bottom continues. The Euro-trash that Delta will start to bring in this summer will love getting on a DASH-8 after a ride across the pond on a 76 or 77 to get to their New England vacation spot. How quaint.

Good point. People may possibly shy away from DL, if they know that they will end up on a turboprop after a 12 plus hour ride from a differnt continent.

I would have understood E170's or soemthing being increased at JFK, this just seems silly.

People may possibly shy away from DL, if they know that they will end up on a turboprop after a 12 plus hour ride from a differnt continent.

Northwest does it...ask some NWA passengers after a 16 hour ride from Shanghai then an hour flight on a Saab to LAN/FNT/TVC and so on???

So called "Eurotrash" passengers fly small jets and turboprops often...and aren't as scared of turboprops as the "Amerotrash" is here (when you live in a trailer and pay $39 round trip across the country you can't ask for much).

If you paid $20 bucks for a TJ hooker in a donkey show you paid way to much. A first year regional FO will do it for half.

How can these airlines gain passengers while they continue to use the lowest ball
Airlines??? Unbelievable!

Funny the same number of a/c and some of the same exact routes TSA used to fly for Delta out of JFK. Oh yeah they used J41's for that outstanding service.
As for pax hating it.....I know they might not like it but it sure beats the alternative, driving in the northest to all those cities!

Many of the european carriers have ditched the 50 Seat RJ's and replace most of it with Dash 8 Q300/400's. They won't mind it at all! And I would take a Dash 8 anyday over the EMB Lawn Dart!

Latest resources

Back