• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Layoffs at the Best Fractional

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry to hear the bad news fellas. I thought things were just starting to turn around...

Ugh, sorry to hear it, guys. I have a number of friends working there and they speak highly of the place. I hope this turns around soon. :(

Citationshares the best fractional too lay off more pilots. Its the beginning of the end boys and girls. Managment doesn't have a clue.
Good luck too all.

forget it.....its a waste to post a reply to crap like this at site like this.

good luck

Last edited:
well with a thread that starts out like that, you know he ain't looking for support.....problem is he dont understand that we're all in this thing together.

I feel bad for those that lost their jobs.....so how is it the best fractional again?

yeah that's what I thought.

you got a ways to go to get to NJA's level pal.....but keep trying.

Wow.....another classy post. Don't throw rocks when you live in a glass house my friend. Nobody in aviation is out of the woods yet.

Concerning the actual number of pilots that will be affected, that has not been released yet.

I say a prayer for all of us, not just CitationShares, that we get out of this mess soon.

No posted number of pilots as of yet. More info next week. Good luck to us all. :(

X

Yes, definitely.. :( Are they going by date of hire? Hopefully those at risk know it's coming so they are as mentally prepared as they can be at a time like that. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that the number is low. So sorry...sighhh... please keep us posted. With sympathy, NJW

Sorry I started another thread by accident (did not know we were talking about Shares when the thread started with "the best fractional"

At 4:59 last evening (not exactly but late in the day so no one could take calls) The HR rep sent a note out that 96 more people would be fired or furloughed! They did not have details but would let the internal folks go on Tuesday between 8:30 and 1:00 and let the pilots know on Tuesday!

The HR VP rep no less, Not the pres, No word of how many pilots! It's exactly the Same MO as the last 2 times, wait until the last group will be on the street then announce more. Here's the quote

"This reduction will be different from others in that, in addition to layoffs, furloughs and downgrades, we intend to restructure the way we deliver our service. This means that the resulting operations will include, for some, job changes, shift changes, as well as the possibility of compensation changes. "

What does that mean????? As has been talked about in length on the boards......no protection at all! Folks do not even know what to expect, and then to send a last minute e mail on Friday to tell you Youll know something next week......Have a nice weekend!

I am sorry for my Brothers soon to be on the street.....It sucks

Latest resources

Back