More Layoffs at the Best Fractional

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

vrb115

Citationshares the best fractional too lay off more pilots. Its the beginning of the end boys and girls. Managment doesn't have a clue.
Good luck too all.

Citationshares the best fractional too lay off more pilots. Its the beginning of the end boys and girls. Managment doesn't have a clue.
Good luck too all.

Real classy post. Why the need to say it in such a sarcastic way? Troll. At least you could have used proper grammar - there's only one 'o' in the word 'to' when you use it that way.

I heard 93, but don't know if that's accurate.

Appalled at English usage

Better not try to get a job as an English Teacher.

Darn, I remember a time when you had to know how to spell to fly airplanes. ggg.

Good luck too all.

Classy post!

Here it comes. No answers, just criticism.

I am sure there isn't one person in management that enjoys having to lay people off. If you think so, please find another job and stay there.

Thoughts are with those guys that have lost jobs.

So sorry to hear that. I was hanging out with a bunch of you guys in an FBO a few months back and the thought then was that management may have cut too deep. I'm sorry to hear that that's not the case.

Fingers crossed that the economy turns around and we can all go back to having a little job security.

Latest resources

Back