• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Layoffs at the Best Fractional

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It sounds from your rants that you are not only anti-Union, but basically anti-NetJets. Shack! You nailed it. ... Obviously, as a manager, you would have made different choices. ....

Fraternally,
Brian

B19 has yet to explain his connection to the frac community so you are assuming that he's in management. I seriously doubt he is because of his blatant disregard for the concept of partnership which is a common goal of successful companies. But IF he was, his refusal to give credit where it's due would place him on the list of bad managers like those the Options pilotgroup must deal with in their fight for fairness and respect. Regards, NJW

i told ya before....he's just a line pilot at options that got rejected from NJ...now he hates everyone and wants to see us all fail.

sad....but they do have therapy for that kind of behavior.

BF, after due consideration, I'm rejecting part of this theory because the fudspinner's anti-union rants get spewed on Options pilots, too. And he's too anti-pilot to be currently flying for a living. The vindicative jealousy you rightly note suggests to me that he works on the fringes of the frac community. Possibly as one of the vendors? No, that would be biting the hand that feeds you. Which frac is the smallest? Or the newest? Maybe he works there?

Actually, we've all seen people of his ilk. They're the ones who constantly tear others down, trying to build themselves up, and are best ignored after the record is set straight. I think we've all done that many times over so quoting him just gives him undeserved attention and fuels his hatred, IMO.

i dont really care who he is or who he works for.....but it's really funny and i like fcking with him.

His anti-pilot campaign doesn't affect any of us here.

I can't believe anyone actually gives B19 the satisfaction of replying to him. You are all "enablers".:laugh:

X

Can you guys just PM each other then so we don't have to read all the crap then?
Thanks,
Everyone else

Latest resources

Back