• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Layoffs at the Best Fractional

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why do you and Brokeflyer keep giving ammo to all the NetJets haters? Can't you two just let it be and stop throwing "we're the best" into everyone's face?

Yes, I do think we have the best product out there. If you want to have a discussion on that, fine, start a thread. Throwing that in someones face after they just found out they're losing their job is pathetic.

You're making it sound like all I do is go around throwing that kind of stuff around on numerous threads. I implore you to find another thread where I have "thrown it someone's face" that we are the best. Believe me, I feel terrible for all who have lost their income to this mess. Regardless of which company they worked for. All I did was make a joking comment about the title of this thread. I never said anything else about anyone else losing their job. Whether they're laying off more pilots or not, my joke about the title was just that, a joke. The last thing I would do it actually joke about someone getting laid off.

Now, if you want to move on from here, that would be great. Perhaps we SHOULD start a new thread about people making jokes. It seems that this is what people here REALLY want to talk about.:rolleyes:

just givin them a taste of their own bull$hit.

sucks don't it?

like I said, go read the title of this thread, then you'll understand.

But he started it!!!!!

Really?

Are you an adult? Or just that much of a narcissist that some else can't use the word "best" and "fractional" in the same sentence without referring to the company you work for.

This is NOT an attack on NJ, this is a real question to someone who should go seek therapy. As explained before, the guy was taking a jab at the mgmt that is going to let pilots go. I don't think he was concerned if this thread title would hurt Brokeflyers feelings. You really are a poor representative of NJ on FI. I know that the majority of the folks that work there are professional, nice , normal people, and if I were them, I would be on brokeflyers case for making the rest of you look like jerks that want to kick a guy who might lose their job.

Last edited:
Throwing that in someones face after they just found out they're losing their job is pathetic.

that is exactly my point.....go read the title of this thread....

that guy says $hit like that while CS guys are losing their jobs...you are right it is pathetic

He posted the sad news on 6/26 and from Rigger's posts it doesn't sound as though Shares has treated those being furloughed/laid-off/terminated...:confused: very fairly. :(

Please be careful here, NJW... you really should be made aware of all the truths in this situation.

FACTS:

1. Yes, the initial announcement about layoffs (office staff) and furloughs (pilots) did come late in the day on a Friday with little detail. That does seem sorta lame. Don't know why companies do that sort of thing, but I know we're not the only ones to engage in such silly-ness. This is the news that Rigger posted.

2. Per printed company policy, all furloughed pilots have unlimited length recall rights. Sure, it's not a CBA, but until that printed policy is disregarded, no poor treatment of any pilot has occurred. The company has been very good at adhering to it's policies IMHO. I see no reason to expect this policy will be disregarded. Furlughing a pilot is not in itself poor treatment - it's a reflection of the dire economic situation our industry and country faces.

3. How 'bout this for the GOOD treatment our furloughed pilots are getting - A quote from our CEO: "As with all previous furloughs, these pilots will be receiving 2 months pay as severance." And they still have those unlimited length recall rights... I'm not aware of furloughed pilots at other companies that have received severance pay.

rotello

But he started it!!!!!

Really?

Are you an adult? Or just that much of a narcissist that some else can't use the word "best" and "fractional" in the same sentence without referring to the company you work for.

This is NOT an attack on NJ, this is a real question to someone who should go seek therapy. As explained before, the guy was taking a jab at the mgmt that is going to let pilots go. I don't think he was concerned if this thread title would hurt Brokeflyers feelings. You really are a poor representative of NJ on FI. I know that the majority of the folks that work there are professional, nice , normal people, and if I were them, I would be on brokeflyers case for making the rest of you look like jerks that want to kick a guy who might lose their job.

lighten up francis....ima saint compared to the regulars here.

and how do you even know i work at NJ?, cause my profile says so?...i also fly air force one on my off days.

go get a beer and relax dude.

Last edited:
instead of feeding the fire and trying to p!ss me off, just explain it to me.

and you say im a bad representation?...lol

whatever

Last edited:
instead of feeding the fire and trying to p!ss me off, just explain it to me.

and you say im a bad representation?...lol

whatever

I thought I expalined it clearly above. My intent wasn't to piss you off, but to help defend the unwaranted comments you made earlier to the thread starter.

You never seem to read the entire thread before you post some snarky comment that is more or less flaimbait to turn non NJ threads into "everyone hates us because we are so awesome" threads. Once again this is not an attack on NJ, but you probably don't see it that way.

Advice: Take the time to read the thread and make sure you understand the intent of the poster before you start jumping all over people for no reason other than getting you rocks off. Also don't just type something up and post quickly, read what you type, take a step back and see not only how you represent yourself, but also the company you work for.

I would think you work at NJ because it says it in your profile, and the fact that you start with the name calling and non constructive comments anytime someone posts anything that might resemble an anti NJ thought. As for the Air Force, I don't know what that has to do with anything, but Thank You for your service.

My intent isn't to get in a pi$$ing match with you, just calling it like I see it.

I thought I expalined it clearly above. My intent wasn't to piss you off, but to help defend the unwaranted comments you made earlier to the thread starter.

You never seem to read the entire thread before you post some snarky comment that is more or less flaimbait to turn non NJ threads into "everyone hates us because we are so awesome" threads. Once again this is not an attack on NJ, but you probably don't see it that way.

Advice: Take the time to read the thread and make sure you understand the intent of the poster before you start jumping all over people for no reason other than getting you rocks off. Also don't just type something up and post quickly, read what you type, take a step back and see not only how you represent yourself, but also the company you work for.

I would think you work at NJ because it says it in your profile, and the fact that you start with the name calling and non constructive comments anytime someone posts anything that might resemble an anti NJ thought. As for the Air Force, I don't know what that has to do with anything, but Thank You for your service.

My intent isn't to get in a pi$$ing match with you, just calling it like I see it.

yes i understand that. The way i understood this thread is someone slamming another company that is furloughing pilots....and a jab at NJ at the same time. It just reads that way. If that isnt the case that it's a communication error and i apologize for any offence. That wasnt my intention.

moving on....lets find b19 and beat up on him for a while.

yes i understand that. The way i understood this thread is someone slamming another company that is furloughing pilots....and a jab at NJ at the same time. It just reads that way. If that isnt the case that it's a communication error and i apologize for any offence. That wasnt my intention.

moving on....lets find b19 and beat up on him for a while.

I can live with that

Thanks

Back to the thread topic.

I'm sorry to hear that more pilots are getting let go.
My thoughts and prayers are with you, and hopefully this all turns around soon.

Latest resources

Back