• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Layoffs at the Best Fractional

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
im not the one who started this thread. maybe you should go talk to them about it.

I thought it showed incredible lack of class to bash another company while your co-workers are being furloughed.

just givin them a taste of their own bull$hit.

sucks don't it?

like I said, go read the title of this thread, then you'll understand.

Broke, don't waste your time.

Guys, I really don't think there's a person here that doesn't feel truly bad for the pilots on the street today. The comments about who's the best started with the original post and carried on from there. The smart ass comments made about NJA being the best were just that... smart ass.

NJW, I've always enjoyed reading your posts and still do but you're simply adding fuel to the flame by acting like some sort of a camp counselor trying to get everyone to sing campfire songs. The "who's best" comments started right from the get-go and continued on throughout the rest of the thread. That still doesn't negate the sympathy that most of US have for the guys in trouble.

Trying to put this diplomatically...

Uhhhh BF? Excuse me, but you're the one not getting it. The title of the thread has been explained--quite logically. No one from CS bashed any company. Vrb simply shared his frustration with how their management is handling the situation. His sarcasm referred to recognition from an article printed a year ago, stating that Shares was among the best in their field. Apparently, you didn't check out the article provided, helpfully, by 7on'.

Suggestion: When in doubt about a poster's intent, why not ask first. I think most would prefer a PM asking, rather than a post attacking. :rolleyes: Likewise, I read threads very closely so if any of my fellow FI members would ever like help interpreting a post, feel free to ask my opinion. I'll gladly do my best to help sort it out because I strongly believe that camaraderie in the frac community will benefit us all. Regards, NJW

G200, it's regrettable that a few smart ass comments detracted from a show of support. Had that not happened, my diplomatic instincts wouldn't be an issue with you. As it is, please note the posts thanking me for my input and remember that I'm always serious about supporting frac pilots--regardless of who they fly for.

Another suggestion: If we each post with a greater awareness that our comments reflect back on the pilotgroup we're associated with, I think we'd exercise more caution and show more respect on the board. NJW

Netjetwife.....you get my post...Thanks...I still have a job but at this rate I should be furloughed by Xmas.

You're quite welcome, Vrb. I agree that the rest of the year could be rocky, as well, but I fervently hope we've all seen the worst. I can only imagine the disappointment some of the CS pilots are feeling at how your management has handled things so far. I have to say I'm surprised. From what you guys have posted in the past, I never thought they'd leave pilots without a clear understanding of their status and/or missing information. It's bad enough to lose your job; not having everything spelled out, including recall rights, must make it even worse. Sorry guys...:( NJW

RELAX! It's a joke all the way around! Well, everything but the us being the best anyway...

Why do you and Brokeflyer keep giving ammo to all the NetJets haters? Can't you two just let it be and stop throwing "we're the best" into everyone's face?

Yes, I do think we have the best product out there. If you want to have a discussion on that, fine, start a thread. Throwing that in someones face after they just found out they're losing their job is pathetic.

It's bad enough to lose your job; not having everything spelled out, including recall rights, must make it even worse. Sorry guys...:( NJW

The method for furlough and recall is spelled out specifically in the company manual. Granted, it is a company manual and not a CBA.

X

Best Fractional

There is nothing wrong with calling the company you work for "the best." It is admirable to have that kind of pride in your company.

Good luck to all.:beer:

Latest resources

Back