• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Layoffs at the Best Fractional

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
7on7off, thanks for sharing the insider info that explains things. Please don't lump all NJers together. We don't all think/act alike. I'm sure many would understand that joking and bragging could be seen as inappropriate on a thread about furloughed CS pilots.

Congratulations to the Shares pilots for their role in excellent customer service. Hopefully, your management recognizes your contribution? What an awful anniversary for the pilots laid off a year after the article came out on 6/20/08. If VRB is one of them, it makes the tone of his ironically timed post even more understandable. He posted the sad news on 6/26 and from Rigger's posts it doesn't sound as though Shares has treated those being furloughed/laid-off/terminated...:confused: very fairly. :(

Personally, I think that the frac community can learn a lot by comparing notes on what is the best practice at each company. If the best ways became the industry standard (assuming they could be duplicated) all of the frac pilots/families would benefit. NJW

Well said NetJets wife!

Its in these times we need to band together tighter, not pull each other apart.

I hope all the Fractionals succeed, it will be the best positioned ones that recover first.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=110047&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1168583&highlight=

I believe the original poster was quoting this albeit a little tongue in cheek.

Maybe we can have the moderators change the name of this forum to "NetJets, and the other small companies who dare try to be like us"

Or how about, "Netjets Forum: Where pilots from Netjets come to bash every other fractional for not being as good as them, even though you just lost your job, and we don't have our own forum onto which to post useless banter about other companies"

Might as well change the Fractional Section right now Mods.

You certain few should grow up and have some support for your fellow pilots, not bash them because they aren't part of your little circle!

Thanks, Td...:) We're in agreement that moral support is important, especially in tough times.

In all due fairness, '20s, it was only a couple of NJ pilots lacking sensitivity. In reading the thread, numerous supportive comments were posted by NJ pilots. Hopefully, those of us who value a sense of community will focus on the positive and build from there. Please know, also, that the plight of furloughed CS pilots was discussed respectfully on the NJA board. Thus, I think it's safe to say that the majority are commiserate.

Speculation: It may be that the "certain few who should grow up" are whistling past the graveyard. As others have pointed out, no company is invincible in this economy and we're not out of the woods yet. Observation: Those who brag the loudest often end up with the biggest portion of crow.

NJW is correct----we are talking about people losing their jobs and some of you guys want to argue about who is the better fractional out there? WOW

Some people are true asses

Originally Posted by brokeflyer
I feel bad for those that lost their jobs.....so how is it the best fractional again?

yeah that's what I thought.

you got a ways to go to get to NJA's level pal.....but keep trying.

You're a class act brokeflyer!!! Your one of the few that I was referring to. Keep it classy buddy...:puke:

Last edited:
Netjetwife.....you get my post...Thanks...I still have a job but at this rate I should be furloughed by Xmas.

Latest resources

Back