Moodys revises Jetblue debt to Negative

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Smoking Man said:
I am still trying to locat the re-interview room, it must be co located with other companies profits. General I am glad you are excited about the transcon turns:) !

I know what I am going to do about the 100 seat rates, I am going to come in at night on my own time and clean the back side of the 190's so there will be a spot on it just for you! Or make this post twice! In all reality our 190 rates are higher than the rates at CHQ ( a union company) for the same aircraft.:rolleyes:

You sound drunk. Your rates are higher than CHQ's huh? Good for you. Your 100 seat rates are less than 50 seat rates at Expressjet(max pay at both airlines--E145 vs E190). Come on Smoke and Mirrors, you can't trick us. And, I didn't really understand what you were going to do late at night on your own time. Becareful leaving your pad in Yonkers at night, you may want to run.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
General Lee said:
Let me guess, you didn't say anything because your 5 year "interview" was coming up? No union, no protection. They have learned how to shut you guys up----a 5 year interview...... You may care about the rates, but you are too scared to speak up. So, instead, you put your efforts into something better for the rest of us------TRANSCON TURNS. I can't wait to do JFK-LAX-JFK in one day. Maybe I could catch a good nap on the autoland back into JFK in the FOG. Next thing you will want is to marry your SISTER. Thanks a lot. Don't choke on the blue Kool-aid. Breathe in, breathe out.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You don't want to do transcon turns? So, don't. What's the problem, that's what your union is for, right? That's B6 management, BTW. Not the B6 pilots. Personally, I don't think JB will see too many transcon turns. I suppose you blame your paycut on the DL pilots also?
And what's this about 5-year interview? You get that the same place you were told B6 doesn't pay for it's airplanes?

Smoking Man said:
I am still trying to the back side of the 190's so there will be a spot on it just for you! Or make this post twice! In all reality our 190 rates are higher than the rates at CHQ ( a union company) for the same aircraft.:rolleyes:

Yes but yours rates include a $1.00 CLEANING FEE :rolleyes: in your compensation.

As a furloughed "legacy" pilot and a current blue dude I would love to add to this conversation.

However, I fear that any negative comments on a public forum like this might be seen by management and used to discipline me.

All I can say is that B6 does some things right and some things "self-censored for fear of my job".

Cheers!

GP

General Lee said:
Let me guess, you didn't say anything because your 5 year "interview" was coming up? No union, no protection. They have learned how to shut you guys up----a 5 year interview...... You may care about the rates, but you are too scared to speak up. So, instead, you put your efforts into something better for the rest of us------TRANSCON TURNS. I can't wait to do JFK-LAX-JFK in one day. Maybe I could catch a good nap on the autoland back into JFK in the FOG. Next thing you will want is to marry your SISTER. Thanks a lot. Don't choke on the blue Kool-aid. Breathe in, breathe out.

Bye Bye--General Lee

hey general, (aka: hypocrite)

i know misery loves company, however, i didnt see your great "union protectors" staging sick out, picketing, calling for strikes when your union protector's gave your "industry leading contract ALL BACK.... way to lead by example!!

whats are your "union protectors" going to do when your bending over in september???

if you still believe we have a 5 year "interview" then your as ignorant as i assume you to be...........

General Lee said:
You sound drunk. Your rates are higher than CHQ's huh? Good for you. Your 100 seat rates are less than 50 seat rates at Expressjet(max pay at both airlines--E145 vs E190). Come on Smoke and Mirrors, you can't trick us. And, I didn't really understand what you were going to do late at night on your own time. Becareful leaving your pad in Yonkers at night, you may want to run.....

Bye Bye--General Lee
Check the P&L for Continental and AMR last Q. Where did there big losses come from? You guessed it.........Eagle & XJT. The 50 seat RJ is a cash drain and those two carriers may stay out of bk, but they will have to deal with it another way. Those high rates at XJT won't last.

jbucpt said:
hey general, (aka: hypocrite)

i know misery loves company, however, i didnt see your great "union protectors" staging sick out, picketing, calling for strikes when your union protector's gave your "industry leading contract ALL BACK.... way to lead by example!!

whats are your "union protectors" going to do when your bending over in september???

if you still believe we have a 5 year "interview" then your as ignorant as i assume you to be...........

HA HA. Maybe you haven't been at a company that has stated "we will go Chap 11 and change everything anyway if you don't take this $1 billion pay cut a year."?? If you were incharge of the union, you could have done better..... Yeah right. Maybe you don't know the whole story. We probably would have given more cuts sooner, and we did offer some first, until the SERP problem occured. That was Leo Mullins grand plan to send $65 million to an offshore account to guarantee pensions for senior executives. ALPA didn't like that very much. Our union actually discovered that plan and ratted out the people responsible. Leo Mullin was then pretty much fired, and a lot of his cronies went along with him----thanks to our union. You guys can't even speak up without fearing Dave Bushey and his henchmen. $89 an hour for a 12 year Captain on a 100 seat jet???? That is ridiculous. Especially for a company that isn't even close to Chap 11. I can understand getting that rate when a judge hands it to you, but you guys "took it in the arse" and there has been little mention since publically. Why? Because most of you don't have to fly that plane if you don't want to. Leave it for your future pilots. Nice.

oldxfr8dog,

No JBLU pilots support transcon turns? we had plenty on this board extolling the virtues of having 7 or 8 working days on, then the rest off. Hmmmm. How about being a zombie for 5 more days, and then being put in the grave with a bunch of other people. Ridiculous. But wait, your auto pilot can do the VOR 13 L at JFK in bad weather......Right..... Any other changes you guys want to do for the rest of us to enjoy?

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
I can understand getting that rate when a judge hands it to you, but you guys "took it in the arse" and there has been little mention since publically. Why? Because most of you don't have to fly that plane if you don't want to. Leave it for your future pilots. Nice. Bye Bye--General Lee
Posturing???

Your senior pilots sure showed mgt and the juniors. They stuck to their guns so they could retire with a nice nestegg, thus leaving the doodoo for you guys to clean up. Nice. Is it "One for all and all for one" or "every man for themselves" at DL?"

lowecur said:
Posturing???

Your senior pilots sure showed mgt and the juniors. They stuck to their guns so they could retire with a nice nestegg, thus leaving the doodoo for you guys to clean up. Nice. Is it "One for all and all for one" or "every man for themselves" at DL?"

Those guys actually earned THEIR MONEY. They were here for more than 25 years, and they lived by the rules for the longest time. They deserved the money. As far as leaving the rest of us in the learch, they didn't have a choice. When DL says it can't afford the payments, and we can all see that, I say take your money and run. Most could not make that money up if they stayed another 5 years. By them moving on, most of us will move up (after the PRPs are gone). Them leaving 5 years early will help the rest of us make up for the loss, somewhat. I have moved up 2000 numbers in one year. ONE YEAR. I can hold a larger aircraft now (at least the 764 FO, maybe more), but I choose quality of life right now. (So I can come to Flightinfo and debate)

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back