• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Monarch Air in Addison TX?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hear the first 300 hours of teaching the instructor learns more than the student

thats the truth...just wait until they almost kill you and you have to say, "ok lets try that one more time...."

Only prob is sitting around runup/hold area behind jets for 10 mins or so. Gets kinda hot during the summer, or so I hear.

Airport keeps students busy with radio skills.

Yeah, the women are fantastic. I grew up here, and still find time to hang out off Beltline, 5 min from the airport.

BTW. Click it or ticket. Smokey's are out for blood on the roads this summer.

i'm thinking im gonna make monarch's 152 out of redbird my home for the next few months to get my 50 pic xc for teh instrument

frog_flyer said:
i'm thinking im gonna make monarch's 152 out of redbird my home for the next few months to get my 50 pic xc for teh instrument

cant beat 63 an hour..that i've seen at least

I was told by a guy on jetcareers that he was hearing pretty much everywhere that guys at monarch dont get any hours...only like 15 a month.....anyone know if this is true...or maybe if its just at certain locations....any location busier than the other?

Marc

SigAV8R said:
If it's that God Awful pink one, it's Mary Kay. That's about the only way to make a GV Ugly!

Things must be going well for the Cosmetics industry. It was a GIII when I flew it, but than again that was almost 10 years ago. The instrument panel was definitely not your ususal "aircraft grey"....

Also flew alot out of ADS and it was ok, but Love Field was one of my favorites.

Latest resources

Back