Misery loves Comany: PCL to park 15 CRJs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
100LL... Again! said:
He could stand to learn a lot from me, rather.

LOL!!! Thanks for the laugh, 100LL.

Glad to help, junior. You are forgetting one thing - I essentially know your resume. You do not know mine. Your qualifications are minimal, and fairly unimpressive. You have A LOT to learn about flying and earning a living, and the profession.
The fact that you so not see this proves how far you really have to go.

How long you been flying anyway? I mean as a real pilot, not a paying passenger.

Better question: How long until you can forget that you're a poser?

By the way, the fact that you are so irate over the g0 jet5 situation gives me a lot of enjoyment. There's nothing little 'ol you can do to stop it.

BTW: You really make me think of J. Edgar Hoover. Can you guess why?

Last edited:
This bickering is ridiculous.

Sorry 100LL, I won't be answering any of your questions. I've done enough of that for the last few years. I get tired of repeating myself after awhile.

However, if you ever find yourself in the Atlanta area, let me know. I'd love to meet you and see if you say the same things in person that you say on this board. First round of drinks is on me...

405, what the heck does YFIAFH mean? You lost me on that one.

I say essentially the same things in person as I do here. No real exceptions occur to me at the moment. If I think of one, I'll let you know.

Maybe because you're into guys?

Now that's funny, whether you PFT'd or not. :D :D :D

Minhommad the Mad Muslim Pig Farmer
"La la la la la la la la! In the name of Allah ... I issue a Fatwa against the infidel who doesn't eat BBQ!"

Fly4hire said:
Plenty here do throughout this board. BTW the only way PCL/XJ make $$ for NWA is because of the subsidized fuel price ($ 0.85/gal) jet fuel NWA gives you via the ASA and the fee for departure. Pay the going rate for fuel and operating your (oops, NWA's) acft and you will look like Independence Air.

NWA is happy playing that shell game to labor's disadvantage at the mainline, but in Ch11 that's going to change, and is as events are proving.

Yeah, ALPA screwed up a long time ago allowing RJ's at the feeders instead of keeping them at the main line. That can also be partialy undone, and in the long run it will be to everyones benefit.

Think about the fact that the current announced furloughs will go back to ~ 1999 hires at NWA. There is going to be many more after that. Most of these pilots were flying at NWA before you even were out of flight school.

As to your vulgarity, it's a demonstration of both your age and inexperience.

Actually I thought it showed a lot about his professionalism.

AA

Good luck Redtail guys and gals..

Detroitpilot22 said:
ill go ahead and let everyone know if voluntary leaves were not enough, because I will be one of the first to know

You and me brother. I start the sim on Tuesday ( Supposed too anyway) I had a week off from Oral to sim so I am out of the loop a bit. I guess I need to get in touch with my old flight school for a backup plan.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back