Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rez, have you had a drug test lately?

Dude, you're losing it........

I am sure any non union person would try their best, but I'd rather have union supported safety sensitive employees: pilots, FA's police and Fire saving me....

I do not post much Rez... But that statement makes you sound like a complete numbskull. How about any professional Union or Not Saving You. How about the Thousands of Ambulance Drivers, Volunteer Firemen, for that matter a Security Guard saving your dumb a$$. I wanna hear you tell one of them "If your not Union leave me here to rot until a union member comes"

I sir am a Proud Union Member and would be happy to have anyone union or not help me.

Drop your retoric and get a life Rez!

Actually guys, give him a break. ALPA is definately the reason this incident went so smoothly.

You see, if ALPA hadn't been involved in all the givebacks and featherbedding their own pockets, Capt. Sully may have actually been able to comfortable retire early, and enjoy the twilight of his career, not slogging around the NE during winter, etc etc.
]
So with the removal of pensions, pay cuts, QOL cuts and such, along with the chance to work 5 extra years to make up those give backs, ALPA should be congradulated for keeping these senior airman in the air....

ATC...

Many controllers opt out of the union after they complete training, therefore the controllers involved may or may not be union members in good standing.

Latest resources

Back