• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kind of like when you beat down APA....

Hypocrite...

yup......

Now, will you send an email to your Director of Flight ops and APA officials and tell them to put pinnacle on the unlimited list?

Yes or no?

Why should they??? I'm sure they have their reason not to. Was at Brand X airline, and for years we took AA guys, down to S. America, never got the chance to ride a AA flight. So just because your alpa, you should have access to their jump seat?

To the comment, the better we feel. Hmmmm...could it be the necessary and very healthy expression of ones feelings and thoughts????

So yes, we feel better. Better that we are able to express the absolute let down from alpa that we hae experienced. You say, the union is the pilots. I say BS, been to meetings, talked to reps, tried to get things started or passed. Guess was, wasn't one of the boys, so it was swept aside, or giving lip service, because it didn't effect them, or they knew better as to what we needed.

Union work has always attracted two types of individuals:

1. type is one whom is looking at a way to advance himself, on the backs of others. Find that angle to get compensated more for doing less. (hmm kinda like PFT moth to the flame???)

2. This type is truely interested in advancing our career and sacrificially puts his time in. Watches what he charges the union, and attempts to do it most cost efficiently he can. He does not figure ways to Maximize FPL while minimizing his work. Does not feel as though the union and pilots "owe" him.

Unfortunately, the type ones have infiltrated (for a long time) and have taken hold and run alpa.
Good Luck....

Don't forget, PCL and Rez defended the ALPA presidents compensation package, yet bitch about CEO salaries.

Nope. I don't care what a CEO makes, as long as he's not stealing it from me. Don't tell me I'm overpaid, and I'll return the favor.

Nope. I don't care what a CEO makes, as long as he's not stealing it from me. Don't tell me I'm overpaid, and I'll return the favor.

So, PCL, what if you were severely underpaid, and it was ALPA who negotiated that pay rate for ya? What if during that time your CEO and your ALPA reps were cashing in BIG.....what then?

Hard to believe I'm even posting to your airtranny.alpa.wannabe.pft.fi.com.smart@$$.know.it.all self, but there it is......

So the better you can beat ALPA down, the better you feel? Why is that?

Overall?

Because ALPO sucks, a myraid of reasons why.

I mean, really numerous reasons, but probably the biggest is Prater's disgusting pay package and the life time pension to past presidents.

Oh, and the glaring conflict of interest between the regionals and the legacys, amongst many others. Dues money driven of course, it's all about the money for ALPO!

You asked.....

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back