Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mindset of the typical US Airways east pilot?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Try again bucco! US pulled itself out of bankrupcy with there own funds that Lakefield got

Uhhhhhh, didn't Parker have to pay for your wages before the merger was finalized because you guys ran out of cash? I think so..... Did you say thanks Bucco?

And BTW, what ever happened to Lakefield? That guy was a genius for you guys! I think he might run a Subway shop now... I wouldn't brag about him..

Bye Bye---General Lee

The APA is going to take your precious Nic and flush it. You hav bigger things to worry about buddy
No, I think the east will be easily quarantined and marginalized. But don't let me dash your hopes. Didn't Cleary promise you, "If you like your delusion, you can keep your delusion?"

So did anyone else notice that this guy's mailing address goes to a boat in a marina in Seattle? Washington is a state with no income tax. I would bet a large sum that he lists this boat as his primary residence. Does he own a house in another state? I'll be the thinks only the overweight, nearsighted folks pay taxes.

What's particularly disappointing about this mindset is that somewhere along the line rather than being the absolute best you can be it became more important to be better than others, whoever they are.

+1 if the letter's real
Somebody really doesn't understand seniority and the airlines and loves living in the past.
It's just more likely that somebody is snickering about making east pilots look as dumb as their stand has been, than somebody who is that far off the rails in reality.
I hope anyway.
Btw, I know many east pilots- most really great who've lost too much perspective and sense in this battle-
No winners in this one pilots

+1 if the letter's real
Somebody really doesn't understand seniority and the airlines and loves living in the past.
It's just more likely that somebody is snickering about making east pilots look as dumb as their stand has been, than somebody who is that far off the rails in reality.
I hope anyway.
Btw, I know many east pilots- most really great who've lost too much perspective and sense in this battle-
No winners in this one pilots

Apparently, Judge Silver thinks the letter is real.

http://leonidas.cactuspilots.us/Wes...ld_not_send_letters_directly_to_the_Court.pdf

Latest resources

Back