Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mindset of the typical US Airways east pilot?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He talks about the AA merger but conveniently forgets to mention it was the AWA merger that saved his job. Without the dirt bag AWA he'd have been on the street begging instead of whining about how unfair life is to a Judge.

Notice when he was describing all the attributes of a East pilot, he never included integrity.

It's funny that even the US Airway management doesn't think USAPA will fairly represent the West pilot during SLI talks with APA. From the Leonidas last update:

US Airways motion asked the Court to enter a declaratory judgment that the ?West Pilots have the right under Federal McCaskill-Bond statute to full and separate representation in the upcoming seniority-integration proceedings between the pilots employed by US Airways and American Airlines, Inc.?,

This motion also clearly states that management accepted the Nic list and the only reason it hasn't implemented it was the transition agreement requiring operational integration for seniority integration to take place.

It'll be nice when the USAir/AA merger is complete and USAPA is relegated to the dung heap where it belongs.

Last edited:
Hope I get to fly with that gem. Sounds like one of those guys that would make you feel like a trouser stain because you weren't an f-15 pilot. Right off that bat i'm in big trouble because i wear corrective lenses and was not in the military. I'm not fit to shine that mans boots.

Is there a Candid Camera or MTV Punk'd episode coming up, because I cannot imagine this being for real. Check out the email address at the end of the letter. [email protected]? That has to be a joke, or the writer is the biggest tool this side of the Atlantic.

Hope I get to fly with that gem. Sounds like one of those guys that would make you feel like a trouser stain because you weren't an f-15 pilot. Right off that bat i'm in big trouble because i wear corrective lenses and was not in the military. I'm not fit to shine that mans boots.

It's not a joke. James Anderson also has a restraining order against him from his second ex-wife. The best is he's still the primary suspect in the miser of a Sesttle assistant DA. No joke. Google it. He's also an FFDO. Time to scrap the program.

I've flown with military guys in both seats at AWA. Vietnam F-4 guys. Academy grads, Gulf War A-10 guys, guard F-16 guys you name it. I can only think of one offhand that I didn't care to fly with, the rest were awesome. Most of the tools I've flown with(damn few) were civilian commuter guys like me.

I remember one guy in particular, Jim H, who flew F-4s in Vietnam. Here I was, just a 30 year old commuter guy, and old Jim was a prince. Treated me and everyone else like gold.

The letter writer is not worth paying any attention to. He stands out on his own, just like he would on any property.

Last edited:
Blah blah blah blah.

Fact:

US Airways twice bankrupt would have been GONE had it not merged AWA.

AWA saved US Airways and they are now where they are today with AA because of AWA. This is an overly arrogant letter. Nowhere does he talk about integrity. If was a judge, I'd question him: Why didn't you accept a binding arbitration award when you agreed to binding arbitration in the first place?

And his talk about AWA pilots never in their dreams could have flown as international widebody CAs to Europe making $200k? No offense but Piedmont was mostly 727s and 737s with a couple 767s to LGW that started in 1987 just two years before the merger. Piedmont stand-alone would not have permitted him to do what he is claiming either.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back