Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mindset of the typical US Airways east pilot?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Only because it fits your delusional argument. I am willing to bet that the majority of East pilots agree with this nutbag.

We at AirTran hear the same thing from Southwest guys all of the time, but I'm sure Captain Anderson would say the same thing about Southwest. This letter to Judge Silver is the epitome of pilot arrogance. An exercise in self importance. Here's to you major airline pilot.

WTF do you know about a typical East pilot? That's what I thought, NOTHING! ***********************************.

One guy writes a letter and now he speaks for everyone?

If you'll notice, I put a question mark at the end of the title of the thread.

Only because it fits your delusional argument. I am willing to bet that the majority of East pilots agree with this nutbag.

You said you put a question mark at the end of the thread - but then u make a statement about the majority of the East Pilots - so you really weren't asking a question - just stating your own opinion - which everyone is allowed to have, but you can't make up facts - if you really don't personally know many East Pilots.

Happy Thanksgiving

Metrojet

After your comment about the last paragraph and the fact that you didn't blast that jackass, told me all that I needed about how easties think.

Latest resources

Back