• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Milian MXP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The thing to remember about linate is ever since their accident there you better make sure what taxiway you're going out. They have gotten very particular about that sort of thing.

My question is what if the car you're following goes to the wrong taxiway?

Nobody can seem to answer that one. They are going to try the same thing in bos. That should be fun to watch

LIML Linate is the way to go

Be careful taxiing, if I recall the handler is way around back to the west side of the runways. Milan also gets foggy. Linate is easy for pax, right through immigration at the handler. same with you.

I thought the Marriott was better than the Hilton - but neither anything great.

The mall area downtown is the "Galleria" - right next to the big Duomo

...same Duomo, different city....

have fun!

Last edited:
Malpensa was a breeze. Parking was a peice of cake and handling was EXCELLENT. It was just as Semperfido had posted. Thanks.

The Hilton on the other hand .... well, lets just say it is no Swiss hotel. Judging by the graffiti I would say I am about 2 blocks from the hood.

Drinks at the bar was rather amusing. We had your local Italian gay couple (2 sausage lovers) sitting next to us cooing, cuddling and kissing all over each other ... not that there is anything wrong with that ... :eek:

Thanks for the help. The next stop is Athens, staying at the Marriot.

MXP is no problem, just make sure that you are not going there during fashion week. Fashion week at MxP is the equivalent of going to the superbowl.

Marriott was great.

G100driver said:
The next stop is Athens, staying at the Marriot.

just in case you haven't been there before----there is a little outdoor pizza place at the bottom of the street that was pretty good. the rooms in the marriott were not too special, no high speed if i remember correctly. the bar by the pool on the roof had pretty good food too. and if you crane your neck you may be able to spot the acropolis.:)

Latest resources

Back