• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mile High Club

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Forget about that in the back or in the lav stuff. 6000' in a Cherokee only 2 axis autopilot on an IFR flight plan (VMC) and didn't miss a radio call. That really pissed her off. That was my younger days though. Once again VFR over VA in a C-182. Cessna is much easier!

Mile High

I joined in a C150, talk about gymnastics.....

theres a 135 jet company out of smo-xtra-jet that also owns xtasy jet-you guessed it-the will arrange for a very large amount of money arrange a G2/G3 with entertainment already on board-pros i quess-a buddy of mine was the captain on it-god life is tough in aviation

I joined in a C210 with autopilot. For some reason, the AP kept banking from side to side (2-3 degrees). I wrote it up after landing. I feel sorry for whoever rented after me. :eek:

Use of an autopilot while attempting entry into the Mile High Club is cheating as per section 32.69 of the MHC Regulations.

No pun intended of course!!

:cool:

MSW (and others)
You apparently have yet to receive the latest revision to 14 MHC 32.69 et al. It clarifies the use of an auto-pilot while engaged in all activities under jurisdiction of 14 MHC 1-69.034
Basically it states that an auto-pilot may be used if the following conditions are met:
A) It must approved by the administrator (the person on top)
B) It must be equipped with a quick-release device located on the stick/yoke.
C) It must have no greater than two axis of motion and not be engaged in "Nav" mode while the "operation" is being "conducted."

Play ball gentleman!!!!

Glad we got that straight..........

Latest resources

Back