• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mile High Club

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ce310, between JLI and TNP at 11500 in the back seat, seriously. told the control i was going off freq for a while. "no prob, report back up" flipped the ap on and got busy.

PA-28 between SBA and RAL @ 7500, NO AUTOPILOT!! never missed a call. My two favorite things at once! If there was one more girl I though would have three of my favorites. next time i guess.

The barbie twins, Britney Spears, Anna Kournikova, and the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders while hand flying a 747 to Hawaii. Never missed an HF call, never used the auto-pilot, and made EVERYBODY very happy. Best night of my life!!!!!!!

Who's your daddy now?????

I had the pleasure of earning membership in a C-182(more room than the Mustang backseat). It was all going well between ABI-FTW until I stopped looking over her shoulder out the window and just glancing at the altimeter every once in a while. A little over half an hour later I look up, IMC....yes I knew it was there I just didn't desend early enough. Live and learn.

Quote from Future SNA,

my friend thought they were just going to make out, but when he heard the panting and the slapping, and of course, "the smell", he realized.

"The smell..." I hope you're refering to a pleasant odor... uh, forget it, I don't want to know.

Sydseet is my new hero.

Minh

(I joined in the lav of a Pan Am A300 from Frankfurt to Atlanta ... I upgraded in a new Skyhawk SP which trimmed really well, and whose seat went waaaaay back.)

Latest resources

Back