Midwest stops hiring.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:D

Sorry that you got Skywayed, I know the feeling very well.

Not to be negative or bring back bad memories, myself and few other good guys got thrown in the street in 2001 (Furloughed). To add insult to injury, our "ALPA brothers and sisters" voted down a union resolution to help the furloughed guys.

Ok, I need to stop, my blood pressure is rising.

Serenity now, Serenity now!

I agree FlyWolf. However, they were able to correct the damage to the furloughed guys by voting the senior guys a pay raise. They were really "working night and day" to help us out weren't they.

well, in that case I still am waiting patiently for Laurie to provide me with the great news......

I agree FlyWolf. However, they were able to correct the damage to the furloughed guys by voting the senior guys a pay raise. They were really "working night and day" to help us out weren't they.

Absolutely.

Plus all the trips they were picking up, they were very happy with all the JA pay, some guys were getting paid upward of 130 hours a month, oh .... here goes my blood pressure again.

does anyone know exactly how many guys/gals were swimming the pool?

i had talked to laurie closer to mid-april and i asked this. she told me around 12. i knew from talking to fr8dawg that there were 5 skywayx'ers waiting so i assumed they were included. i know they still interview every week or so still (some people interviewed last week).

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back