Midwest stops hiring.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Roger Murdoch

I received an email from them today stating that they have filled their open positions with more qualified candidates. Does any one know if they keep my info on file or will I have to keep checking the web site and Flight Info to see if they have opened the hiring window again? By the way, congratulstions to everyone who got on there.

I received an email from them today stating that they have filled their open positions with more qualified candidates. Does any one know if they keep my info on file or will I have to keep checking the web site and Flight Info to see if they have opened the hiring window again? By the way, congratulstions to everyone who got on there.

the letter was sent in error. laurie sent out another letter through email.

i think they simply stopped the online applications and this letter was sent automatically to everyone.

Yep, Citation Lover is right, I just received another email stating that the first one was an error. Sorry to post incorrect information. Not that this ever happens on Flight Info.

Stop jealousizing me.

Congrats to all hired there. It's the only place I could drive to the base and I'd love flying there.

Stop jealousizing me.

Congrats to all hired there. It's the only place I could drive to the base and I'd love flying there.

what is your hire date at eagle labbats (i believe thats where you are)? if after 11/04 you will be moving up a number.

looking forward to joining the ranks wolf. will be in class on 6/12, 717 they say.

I got the call from Laurie today also for the 6/12 class. Very excited look forward to seeing you there.

How much more can they hire. They're only adding 2 planes, right? Are the existing airframes that underutilized they they are ramping up for a big increase in utilization? Or is there some significant attrition?

Can't believe all this is due to two announced mainline airplanes.

Latest resources

Back