Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Watch out for that big "jet feel".

I've heard it's addictive.

Once again sorry to the Midwest folks, I hope this shi_t stops someday or everything will be flow by a damn regional.

Thanks Republic! I guess I will be in my cubicle instead of the flight deck a little longer. Enjoy flying that mainline jet with minimum wage paychecks!

Republic just took Mesa's spot at the bottom of the barrel. Scum bags.

In the two years since I quit Skyway, I expected something to happen. I never would have guessed this. Will Midwest just codeshare without a 'mainline' and still keep the certificate? Or is this a bigger plan that Delta is brewing that I don't understand?

We all knew that this would eventually happen. Many good friends at Midwest have had the rug pulled out from under them. Airline management in every airline has to be considering this. I know that good old NWA/DAL has, and must be closely watching Republic. It's soooo important to hold the line on scope provisions, and this is a good example.

It looks as if the writing on the wall is in big bold print. For those those Midwest employees I feel for you and your families and I wish you all the best. Our pilot group in no way wish or hope for the demise of your careers, as we hope you do the same with ours. This industry is changing rapidly and we are all just along for the ride on this one. Good luck to all of us.

question

Why were the Midwest pilots against the AirTran deal ??? I can't imagine how that could have been worse than now.

Why were the Midwest pilots against the AirTran deal ??? I can't imagine how that could have been worse than now.

One word "Pride". The double edge sword is that our pride can also cause us to shoot ourselves in the foot.

Latest resources

Back