• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest getting new aircrafts????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Since there is no shortage of tools on this forum, I suggest you go through all of the posts that CL has written. Then tell us who started the trash talk first.

There are nearly 1700 pilots at AirTran. I have no problems with any of them. There are 4 or 5 on here who are true dingleberries.

For all you spelling Nazi's, it appears that when I typed AirTran the spell check is saying its either misspelled or not a word in the English language. I am sorry for that.

There are nearly 1700 pilots at AirTran. I have no problems with any of them. There are 4 or 5 on here who are true dingleberries.

I guess I am a dingleberry because I bring up actual facts and figures. You are a typical liberal. Don't know how to react when facts are actually presented in a debate and act on emotions.

I guess I am a dingleberry because I bring up actual facts and figures. You are a typical liberal. Don't know how to react when facts are actually presented in a debate and act on emotions.

so i take it mccain is getting your vote? can you say manchurian candidate?

Two things that I feel are noteworthy:

1) Sailing's use of the word "dingleberry"

2) There are important things to discuss on this forum and typing is not one of them. Most are accustomed to only typing 5 letters at a time and those words are rarely spelled correctly.

din·gle·ber·ry
thinsp.png
Pronunciation[ding-guh
thinsp.png
l-ber-ee] Slang. a small clot of dung, as clinging to the hindquarters of an animal.
[Origin: 1920–25; perh. dingle + berry; perh. by assoc. with dangle
thinsp.png
]

CL, you have been moved into MY dingleberry column. Regardless of your political views, nobody has the right to hack on what he went through in Vietnam.

sure you do when your campaign is going to highlight it. it's no different than Obama being a muslim simply cause he went to a muslim school in his past, but clearly you do not see the irony in the "manchurian" past (which is a joke fyi). the right getting high and mighty with regards to mccain is so hypocritical compared to how kerry (another ******************************bag) got treated with regards to his service.

there are plenty of real reasons to consider mccain a poor candidate:

a) his equating work actions with terrorism
b) his history with regards to airline pilots
c) his wife is a drug addict (kitty dukakis tactic)
d) continuation of bush's failed foreign policy
e) he has a black love child
f) two words: keating five

oops e was already used by our current president in 2000.

If you took offense to my comment you probably are one. Funny because CL presents facts and gets slammed for it.

din·gle·ber·ry
thinsp.png
Pronunciation[ding-guh
thinsp.png
l-ber-ee] Slang. a small clot of dung, as clinging to the hindquarters of an animal.
[Origin: 1920–25; perh. dingle + berry; perh. by assoc. with dangle
thinsp.png
]
I recall an episode from the original Man Show with Jimmy and Adam; Jimmy married a chimp and at the end of the skit had the chimp picking dingleberries out of his A$$.

it was 20 downgrades.

and if i was a shareholder, then TH appears to be a genius. too bad i am not one, simply a minion employee.

how much is a 737-7 if not $60m? this seems to think my figure was reasonable.
http://www.boeing.com/commercial/prices/

On a serious note....
All Midwest pilots. Give to the GB fund please.

Looks like factual information

We purchased our airplanes in 2003 prices, not 2008 prices. I believe our 737's are coming to us at a price in the $35-40 million range, and the ones we are selling are in the low 40's range (thus a nice $3-5 million profit per airplane). I think the two airplane we sold in 2007 netted a $7.2 million profit after taxes.

Looks like speculation. Well educated speculation, but the "I believe" comment points to speculation.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back