• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest getting new aircrafts????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flywolf.... I was in recurrent not too long ago. CP says MKE doing very well. And I have no reason not to believe our CP. We might just have the best CP in the industry. He calls it like he sees it and doesn't really blow any smoke up are arses. For the most part, thats who all AAI managment is. He said that we are OK for a while, but if oil stays where it is everyone is in big trouble. Said the money AAI raised bought us about an additional year of operation at the current fuel prices. AAI had a worst case scenerio business plan of oil at $110 a barrel. Two weeks after the plan went into affect oil was over $110 a barrel. They went back to the drawing board and came up with business plans for $125 a barrel and another one at $150 a barrel... Lets just say $150 doesn't sound too good.. Everything is on the table at that point. In other words.... MKE is doing OK for AAI at this point (no routes making a ton of money). I wouldn't plan on any reductions, but you may see a city or two added if the right scenerio presents itself...

It's off to a good start, down 10% off it's recent highs. Also, the average jet fuel price is down 11.3% the past two weeks worldwide (IATA).

The plural form of "aircraft" is "aircraft." If you are going to fly "aircraft," you might want to know how to use it in a sentence.
CNN just ran a story in which it refered to how many "aircrafts" a certain airline will park. Get the FI spelling police on it right away!!!

I think it should be "isn't" not "doesn't".
And while we're at it; "losing" not "loosing" and of course "aircraft" not "aircrafts"

While we're at it you should never start a sentence with the word "And". Also, remember to use a period at the end of your sentences. A quotation mark isn't the proper end of a sentence.

Latest resources

Back