• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest Air's answer to my friends email about RAH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You really think a customer service rep would go into detail with a customer, like this one?
I think someone has had too much free time. Too many beers and needs to kiss a girl.
The average customer service rep doesn't know their own home address, let alone the "behind the scenes" of the company with it's union and pilot contracts.

Get a life.

Preferential hiring?

Sorry if this has already been answered... I have been out of the loop for awhile. Will any of the current Midex pilots get any preferential hiring at Republic to operate these airplanes? I realize the pay is not what you were used to, etc. Just wondering how current Midex pilots will be treated? I realize many pilots have already been furloughed as most of the 717s have departed.

Sorry if this has already been answered... I have been out of the loop for awhile. Will any of the current Midex pilots get any preferential hiring at Republic to operate these airplanes? I realize the pay is not what you were used to, etc. Just wondering how current Midex pilots will be treated? I realize many pilots have already been furloughed as most of the 717s have departed.

Not to sound like a smarty pants, but they already had a job offer at RAH wages from Midwest without going to the bottom of another list.

Do you work at Republic? If so you are an 8sshole for this post. If not, then you are just ignorant. Not getting paid what they used to is an understatement.

We're not even worthy of being stapled to the bottom of a list. Reno guys...stapled, TWA guys...stapled, us... jack $hit. Nice!!!

We're not even worthy of being stapled to the bottom of a list. Reno guys...stapled, TWA guys...stapled, us... jack $hit. Nice!!!

It almost feels like a bad episode of Wayne's World. Merger announced and all of us MidEx guys and gals get down on our knees and do the whole "we're not worthy" routine to an MEC and CEO. Don't forget long punk hair and anytime a question is asked. Answer with assphinxtersays what?

Latest resources

Back