Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JohnyChimpo22

Guys,
When does your company expect to announce what new aircraft they are going to purchase and who will operate the RJ's. Thanks

It looks as if it may be a mixed interview class but word around ops is that the next few classes will be skyway only. Not sure but thats the word.

classes

I am in the pool and I am not skyway, just wondering what the word is around the company.. if there is going to be classes this year

what i have heard...and this is just from a checkairman over there is that the next few classes will most likely be syx and from there out maybe mixed classes. Again this is just speculation. They have been very happy with us syxers. I just submitted my packet today. The wait begins. Good luck everyone!

EX_CV580FR8Dawg said:
what i have heard...and this is just from a checkairman over there is that the next few classes will most likely be syx and from there out maybe mixed classes. Again this is just speculation. They have been very happy with us syxers. I just submitted my packet today. The wait begins. Good luck everyone!

Good luck with the app, CV580FR8Dawg...

And good luck to all the SYX guys with the RJ farming out stuff. This industry blows.

Alcatraz said:
Good luck with the app, CV580FR8Dawg...

And good luck to all the SYX guys with the RJ farming out stuff. This industry blows.

Hey Alcatraz...thanks for the support!

Talked to HR yesterday, web site open applicants now till the 15th. They are going to be staffing a class for either late october or early november with the possibility of another class starting in november. ( guessing class of 8)

Latest resources

Back