• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MidEx

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe Timmy knows something the board doesn't. If that's the case, I'd be concerned. Nobody short-term furloughs before a sale to a company that has more money than they know what to do with. I understand the 'Timmy Factor', but it still doesn't add up.

It adds up that Tim's happy place is about 25 airplanes. Any sign of trouble he runs to his happy place as I've been told this by every CA I've flown with. Hopefully he will "retire" this year and allow some new blood to allow this airline to grow. If TPG does take control (no NWA merger) then it gives me hope that they were the ones who hired Gordon Bethune.

Whatever insignificant revenue Air Midwest provides flying to the lovely metropolises of SLN / MHT / GCK / DDC will be leaving soon also as they are getting sold. Any Skyway rumors of 1900's being added (from Air Midwest) since their advertised removal hasn't yet come to fruition? Air Midwest has 10 operating 1900's and will be getting the leased one's back from Big Sky.

I think you are giving him too much credit.

Trust me, the little stammering cookie monster idiot of a CEO will never get more than a he might know/he might be smart. I never thought he was. The list of dumb things they've done far outweighs the B.S. awards on the mantle.

2 more fo's leave for NWA, good for you guys, there will be no movement (maybe backwards) for a while (years).

2 more fo's leave for NWA, good for you guys, there will be no movement (maybe backwards) for a while (years).

they're expecting 23 more this year.......

we will be 1000 pilots in 3 years or so. deja vu?

Was that a meltdown of our ops today in MKE or what?

It feels like they just shut down the airline and everyone went home

Maybe they will start thinking about CAT 2/3, but we usually like to sleep on any decisions for like 5 years or so.

Latest resources

Back