mid atlantic airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
91 said:
Very true. However, the nature of the pilot group at present day(and probably future) CHQ is different than the nature of the groups at PDT and ALG back in the 90's. And would the existing CHQ pilot group allow a couple of washed up wholly-owned pilots any say in such matters?

Hmm. Tongue in cheek much? :) I dig it.

He!!, all of us are washed up now, right? Leonard, Wolfie, Jonathan Livingston Siegel...

Best of luck to you, hunnert set. Hope you land on your feet.

Dash8 said:
especially since they all said no before, and seeing the ibt's response to the issue, i have no idea how you get 60%

i know many of them, and i think you highly over estimate the 'attraction' of working at your company

Well boys, 50% of the seats and a majority of the pilots are 2 different things. The MDA guys will come here in large numbers if/when their grievance is denied. It is one thing to hang tough now when you have a job @ MDA, it is another to face unemployment and not put food on the table.

And what exactly was IBT's response to the issue? You mean the fact that we were gracious enough to supercede our own people and give the MDA folks a 3rd chance and keeping a job? Shame on us for being so heartless. We feel for you and the loss of jobs. I am sick and tired of defending my company to the likes of Comair/ALG/Piedmont.

Life sucks, we all makes choices, good and bad. USAIR screwed you up the river AGAIN. The pilots @ RAH/CHQ/SA are offering you another chance to keep a job. What other regional is offering those folks a chance to keep their job.

NOT ONE AIRLINE.

Shame on us for stealing everyones flying, for being whores of the industry.....blah blah blah...

FLAME AWAY

That's the way I see it..At least we are doing SOMETHING!!

Oh well! Their will always be scum bag pilots out there that dislike CHQ/SA/RP

for what I dunno...Maybe its jealousy...I don't care! Come on over if life sucks at your airline...or quit aviation.....or just shut your pie hole:D

Wasn't there an airline way back when that flew routes in the NE as Allegheny Commuter for the REAL Allegheny...before the most recent version was even a thought??

I think they flew Beech 99's out of Jamestown but I could be mistaken.

EMB170 we dislike CHQ, MESA, TSA, Colgan because the whole industry is driven down by your lowball contracts. Grow pair and stand up for what pilots are worth or stop whinning when the rest of us hate you

Dash8301 said:
EMB170 we dislike CHQ, MESA, TSA, Colgan because the whole industry is driven down by your lowball contracts. Grow pair and stand up for what pilots are worth or stop whinning when the rest of us hate you

Gosh, I wish I'd been hired by PDT back in the day (or hadn't turned down the ALG interview)... Life sounds much more interesting when you are this embittered and see everyone else around you as being the enemy.

Dash8301 said:

Hey Hey Hey!!

I think somebody's ovaries hurt?

I don't believe other pilot groups dislike the SHi*eaters at TSA, MESA or CHQ. The problem is the stench and odor which invades a room when one of the youngsters walks in with his buddy and they both smile and have Shi* smeared on their "Piehole". If the idiots would just clean up a little, the Lav Cart Technician might offer some much needed career advice.

Latest resources

Back