mid atlantic airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
410dude said:
What are they bitching about, won't they be more stable at Republic? They will still have their USAir seniority number and can go to USAir when recalled. Sounds like a win-win to me.

Republic is just as stable as Mesa. In fact, those two have a lot of similarities.

I was hoping that deal would be off. Hope everything works out for the MDA folks.

generaltso said:
I can't wait to fly with former ALG and PDT guys!

After having worked on both sides of the playground, I feel entirely qualified to say that I'm sure both parties would learn something.

Will all MDA people go to CHQ? Will they start as newhires? I have a friend who passed another job to stay at MDA. Sounds like a mistake. Good luck to all.TC

91 said:
After having worked on both sides of the playground, I feel entirely qualified to say that I'm sure both parties would learn something.

Especially contract issues when CHQ's CBA is up. ALG and PDT people would be good in that role.

328dude said:
Especially contract issues when CHQ's CBA is up. ALG and PDT people would be good in that role.

Very true. However, the nature of the pilot group at present day(and probably future) CHQ is different than the nature of the groups at PDT and ALG back in the 90's. And would the existing CHQ pilot group allow a couple of washed up wholly-owned pilots any say in such matters?

AA717driver said:
Will all MDA people go to CHQ? Will they start as newhires? I have a friend who passed another job to stay at MDA. Sounds like a mistake. Good luck to all.TC

no, i belive NONE of them will go, and they'll tell rep/chq/wex to 'f' themselves like last time when none of them (except the cp and one other guy) ditched the training class

The arbitration on the LOA91 grievance begins tomorrow. Best of luck to all of the MidAtlantic Castaways. Give em' heck.

Dash8 said:
no, i belive NONE of them will go, and they'll tell rep/chq/wex to 'f' themselves like last time when none of them (except the cp and one other guy) ditched the training class

My guess is 60 % will go. Time will tell.

Latest resources

Back