Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

huncowboy

Dear Sire Captain,

You are a the fine gentleman who finds himself (for whatever damn reason you can't figure out... damn it what is wrong with the world today?) ALL THE TIME or MOST THE TIME paired with FOs whome you have the huge urge to always tell: when to start down, put the gear down, do this, do that etc... you are sick of it too.

There are two things I can tell you:

1. You Sire Captain are not flying by the book. Although you have promised me on leg one you would. That is why everyone else does it the other way. You know, the standard way. It is in the book that goes with your current airplane issued by your current company. No nonoononon... not the one you flew for 30-40-500000 years. The other one! And yeah, they change that book once in a while.

2. You my honor Sire Captain are a micro manager and we all hate to fly with you. Because, unlike you, most of us decide in a delicate way when and for what reason to speak up. But you just can't shut it. You know not everyone puts the gear down on downwind 5 times out of 5 approaches. It scares the people at 250. Ohhh well...

However if you are a cool CA who has to manage someone once in a while, that is perfectly normal and it happens from both sides of the plane. We have no problem with you and the above was not meant for you.

Ohhhhh and one more line to the FOs.

Dear Flap Handle Operator Brother,

If you are ALWAYS being micromanaged by EVERY one of your Dear Sire Captains... ouch.... you probably suck. Sorry.

Alright.... flame away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yeah I am on one of those trips.... crap it sucks. What else is this forum good for other than venting. Huh?

Let us know if this trip gets any better with your hangover tomorrow.

Might be the booze but also might be the place. I'm thinking B6 b/c of where he posted and to some extent I can agree.

Did anyone else think that was hard to read?

You Sire do you, think that I might, or maybe will, in certain time adjust when I should?

Did anyone else think that was hard to read?

You Sire do you, think that I might, or maybe will, in certain time adjust when I should?

Yes Sire it was meant to be read like that. Setting the font to large may help a bit. Just kidding. You may adjust btw. I approve that :)

I did not get drunk. Also not not B6. It does not matter though, it happens any place I am sure.

Come on someone flame me properly.

NK.... and you flew with KD or KB or LS. They are the minority I assure you. It will get better. I always say it makes flying with the cool ones way better.

C-ya

Latest resources

Back