Mexican Airlines' Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Avpilot

Anyone know where to find pay rates and perks information for pilots of various Mexican carriers like AeroMexico, etc.? I've heard 2 extremes...that they're very well paid when you consider the cost of living, etc. and that they're not very well paid. Thanks.

Tim

Anyone know where to find pay rates and perks information for pilots of various Mexican carriers like AeroMexico, etc.? I've heard 2 extremes...that they're very well paid when you consider the cost of living, etc. and that they're not very well paid. Thanks.

Tim

PM 737pylt, I believe he worked down there before he flowed thru to Delta. Delta use to have a flow thru with several of the mexican carriers back in the 90's.

One of the perks is that anytime you land at a major American airport, the ground controller will say "OK, everybody stop where you are. AeroMexico, taxi to your gate, any way you can."

PM 737pylt, I believe he worked down there before he flowed thru to Delta. Delta use to have a flow thru with several of the mexican carriers back in the 90's.
I'd take his career over yours. Who did you say you work for again? Oh yeah you're one of those guys.

One of the perks is that anytime you land at a major American airport, the ground controller will say "OK, everybody stop where you are. AeroMexico, taxi to your gate, any way you can."

I've seen and heard AeroMexico hundreds of times on the ground at various major airports and never once have I heard the scenario you described. Seems to me like you're full of sheeite....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back