• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mexican Airlines' Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To fly for Aeromexico just MUST first fly @ their regional (Aerolitoral). Its a flow program that can take up to six years. Also you have to be Mexican. I also have a house in Manzanillo. Great place to live and only a 3 hour drive to Guadalajara. I have stayed away from the jobs in Mexico due to the low pay of most of the airlines (except Aeromexico and Mexicana). Good luck!

oh i forgot about that one. Here in the US we can jump right into a major such as Ual, Fedex, AA, etc. I don´t know anything about Aerolitoral but I would bet those pilots live better than Mesa, Great Lakes, Pinnacle, etc......All I am saying is that when you compare the relative cost of living I would argue that Mexican pilots are much better off hands down. The Aeromexico pilots make more than JetBlue pilots who are mostly based in what is arguably the most expensive city in the world....

oh i forgot about that one. Here in the US we can jump right into a major such as Ual, Fedex, AA, etc. I don´t know anything about Aerolitoral but I would bet those pilots live better than Mesa, Great Lakes, Pinnacle, etc......All I am saying is that when you compare the relative cost of living I would argue that Mexican pilots are much better off hands down. The Aeromexico pilots make more than JetBlue pilots who are mostly based in what is arguably the most expensive city in the world....

My buddy down there tells me most of them commute, to stay away from Mexico City. Most live in Cancun, Puerto Vayarta, Monterrey and Guadalajara. Houston is also popular with the commutes. Sound like they have fun down there. Heard Monterrey was really expensive though.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back