• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Metro Bus driver highest paid city employee $160,000

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You assume that a pilot here has no other ambition in life, or additional form of income.
There was once a point, not too long ago, where a pilot didn't need to find additional forms of income.

I'm not living in a dream world, I do believe in the power of the people to vote out the "ruling class" and we have a chance to change the tide in one week.
Unfortunately, without an informed and educated electorate that understands the consequences of their ballots, it will quickly devolve into a grand election for Homecoming Court. And that means, whoever can put on the better show (i.e. spend more money) will win.

Keep the Dems in majority power and we will soon have a man in power who would love a monarchy.
You know, you had me until you start with the Obama-hate sh*t. Then I realized that everything you said up to this point was just the nonsensical ramblings of an idiot. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

OK, the ALL KNOWING (FLYPRDU)has spoken, we shall bow to you now! So typical to self appoint yourself as the intellectual superior to all others who disagree.

I'm just an idiot...

I agree, we have tons of people voting in a "Homecoming Court" way.

Sorry to inform you, I'm not one of them.

So quick to throw out the "hate" word you are, but yes I HATE the POLICIES of the OBAMA/PELOSI/REID leadership. I dont hate the person.

Big Gov't = More Police power, it's really that simple.

But Im just an idiot...

Wondering why you regional pilots just don't go drive a bus? Earn in one or two months what it takes you and entire YEAR to earn, and then spend the remaining 11 months of the year doing what the heck you want to with the $140,000 extra dollars. That's a heck of a lot of flight time on your own dime. Let's see....$140,000 divided by $90.00/hr to rent a G1000 equipped C172 = 1560 hours a year, or 129 hours a month flying on your watch, where ever you want to. Seriously, these are just numbers folks, you can't argue with basic math. Is flying a shiny regional jet really worth it?? LMAO!

Latest resources

Back