• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba Tool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sounds like expressjets 3 Cups. Lot of people talk bad about him too, but at the end of the day hes a good guy.

Have you called any of these supposed clowns out?
Or at least got their names and forwarded them to pro-stans? Or just log on here and make trouble???

I have called one out but did not do it with the tack and finesse that I hear awhile ago in the crew room

"I see your wearing your eppilettes upside down, you do know of course that that is the universal sign for alternative lifestyle pilots"

I almost shot diet coke out of my nose!

I fly out of DTW and i am so sick of "stu" its one thing to do it once and awhile, but this guy says these things every single flight

Jcn# 1605596-89

He's worth keeping around just for all his interesting writeups... How do you think the nonslip rudder pedal pads and pen holders got put on the Saabs? Nobody else ever writes that stuff up. How many of you write up the lights on the yoke chart holders on the CRJ. Not many cause every time I get in one it seems there's only 1 bulb working (barely at that).
We should loan him to Pinnacle. Within a week they'd be so sick of all his writeups they'd have a new good contract just to send him back here.

preemptive edit: Yes, I have asked him about the writeups. He's quite proud of them. He is like a kid in a candy factory anytime he (or the rest of the crew) finds anything to writeup.

Like the write up:
"Cockpit floor is too dusty/dirty, if rapid depressurization occurs the poor visibility in the cockpit will make it hard to see."

When maintenance came on the airplane they basically told him to F-off and clean the floor himself.
Some guys just don't get it. The sad truth is he actually is serious when he writes this crap up. That's whats so disturbing about it. I wonder if he cares that the Mechanics have more important things to do then replace pen holders that nobody uses?
Answer: He cannot comprehend that his actions are completely foolish and inapropriate.
Some folks will never get it.

But at the end of the day he's no "Ice Cream Man" or Crabtree.

I fly out of DTW and i am so sick of "stu" its one thing to do it once and awhile, but this guy says these things every single flight
I agree. I think it's time for Dale ot Joe to make a phone call. It's representing the company in a negative manner. You can't say "Clear to land on the Port side" every time you land at DTW. Enough is enough.

3 pages of bull ********************. This is why FI is such a joke. Thanks for the laughs though.

I wonder if he cares that the Mechanics have more important things to do then replace pen holders that nobody uses?
Answer: He cannot comprehend that his actions are completely foolish and inapropriate.
Some folks will never get it.

But at the end of the day he's no "Ice Cream Man" or Crabtree.

Don't know this guy at all, but I'll say this. If no one writes it up it'll never get fixed. That's why most of the planes you and I get into have broken yoke chart clips, busted pen holder that people DO use, etc. Just don't be an a** about it and delay a flight by writing up a pen holder. But even on the last flight of the night at a maint. station, people don't write stuff up.

When I was at Eagle we had a captain like this, his nickname was professor, as he insisted that he was a professor at Auburn University in his free time. Oh and also that he invented the space shuttle windows. His initials are C.S.

Latest resources

Back