• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba Tool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't know this guy at all, but I'll say this. If no one writes it up it'll never get fixed. That's why most of the planes you and I get into have broken yoke chart clips, busted pen holder that people DO use, etc. Just don't be an a** about it and delay a flight by writing up a pen holder. But even on the last flight of the night at a maint. station, people don't write stuff up.

Why don't you abide by the FARs and write stuff up the moment you notice them? Who cares if it delays a flight. It's the professional, safe and legal thing to do.

At SKW it means that you banged the FA the night before.

You guys sleep with the F/A's? Some of those hoes look like triple 7's!!! Did you need a map and compass to find the joy buzzer? I bet doggy style was pure hell wasn't it?

Like the write up:
"Cockpit floor is too dusty/dirty, if rapid depressurization occurs the poor visibility in the cockpit will make it hard to see."

When maintenance came on the airplane they basically told him to F-off and clean the floor himself.
Some guys just don't get it. The sad truth is he actually is serious when he writes this crap up. That's whats so disturbing about it. I wonder if he cares that the Mechanics have more important things to do then replace pen holders that nobody uses?
Answer: He cannot comprehend that his actions are completely foolish and inapropriate.
Some folks will never get it.

But at the end of the day he's no "Ice Cream Man" or Crabtree.

As I tried to explain to a mechanic complaining about his writeup as I was about to take the plane out" Hey it's job security to you and I'd have written it up too... What's the problem?" His response: " I get tired of fixing piddley crap". My response " So you'd rather be unemployed?" His answer. " No." Then he got the point and fixed the lights....

Broken cockpit lights suck, especially in the winter time. Write 'em up.

It is, after all, part of our job discription.

Latest resources

Back