• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba Tool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I personally have seen xj fo's wear their epelettes upside down. I had heard people were doing it so I have been on the lookout.

Have you called any of these supposed clowns out?
Or at least got their names and forwarded them to pro-stans? Or just log on here and make trouble???

"Tower this is Mesaba three triple nickel on the visible for the port side over the Henry Ford Museum".

LMAO! What's wrong with this?! I think it's hilarious. Much better than the "with you for visual 21L."

Have you called any of these supposed clowns out?
Or at least got their names and forwarded them to pro-stans? Or just log on here and make trouble???

I was on the people mover in MSP and he was coming out of the gate, and was too far away to say anything. I would have gone up and made fun of him had the opportunity arose.

Be glad he is just a dork. There is a captain here that verbally abuses ATC at every chance he gets. Its interesting to wonder if you will be put in a endless hold every time you fly with him.

MESA SUCKS

Be glad he is just a dork. There is a captain here that verbally abuses ATC at every chance he gets. Its interesting to wonder if you will be put in a endless hold every time you fly with him.

MESA SUCKS

I'm going to guess that is a MEM street captain since this is the first I've heard of this and have never heard it on the radio.

You know what's funny? None of you have the guts to tell Stu off....but y'all like to talk crap about him. I for one get along with Stu, yeah he can be annoying just like every other XJ pilot. He's been the same person I know for the last 14 years and guess what he doesn't plan to chnage. He'll be here when you leave Mesaba too! So stop your bitching or better yet man up and tell him what you think of him instead of being a b**** and writing it here!

He's worth keeping around just for all his interesting writeups... How do you think the nonslip rudder pedal pads and pen holders got put on the Saabs? Nobody else ever writes that stuff up. How many of you write up the lights on the yoke chart holders on the CRJ. Not many cause every time I get in one it seems there's only 1 bulb working (barely at that).
We should loan him to Pinnacle. Within a week they'd be so sick of all his writeups they'd have a new good contract just to send him back here.

preemptive edit: Yes, I have asked him about the writeups. He's quite proud of them. He is like a kid in a candy factory anytime he (or the rest of the crew) finds anything to writeup.

Latest resources

Back