Mesaba to Furlough?!?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dufus1

Just heard from a buddy that Mesaba is asking for voluntary furloughs. Can anyone confirm???

Remember, these numbers are what the company is asking for....voluntary. Doubtful that they will get those numbers, so there will be quite a few, if not most of the newly hired CRJ FO's that will go involunatarily. Then the next most junior FO's will get reassigned to the CRJ, only to be layed off in a month and so on and so on.

Northwest likes that Mesaba has CRJ trained pilots. That is one card in their deck I dont think they should throw away. These CRJ trained pilots are the only quick fix to the pinnacle staffing problems. I say only quick fix because I don't think I should mention the other. But you might see anyother quick fix in the near/distant future that no redtail pilots would like.

Flyinisforbirds said:
Northwest likes that Mesaba has CRJ trained pilots. That is one card in their deck I dont think they should throw away. These CRJ trained pilots are the only quick fix to the pinnacle staffing problems. I say only quick fix because I don't think I should mention the other. But you might see anyother quick fix in the near/distant future that no redtail pilots would like.

It's riddle posts like this that convince me I need to back away from this message board for good, keep work issues where they belong....at work...and just let the bad news hit me on the head when it's ready.

Your posts are appreciated, and I'm sure your just trying to help, but honestly they say/mean/translate into absolutely nothing.

?Lost?

AD

Latest resources

Back