• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba To Furlough Over 100 Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The reduction notice displaces 336 pilots of which 119 are getting involuntarily fuloughed above the ones that have already gone. This reduction effects over 1/3 of all pilots on our seniority list. As a side note NWA pilots are taking a 24% pay reduction right away to keep the judge from deceiding their fate. This alows them to keep working on a deal for a while. I guess we have a little longer to wait to find out what Mesaba's fate is.

Class bid link?

Has anyone been able to open that link on mymesaba? Or is it just that 1/3 of all new postings just does not work( Like SLT )

MyMesaba works just like our SLT...which stands for Severely Limited Thinking. Spandex Jinglepants and the rest do not have ANY plans other than to force a sh!t sandwich down our throat.

CarRamRod said:
Has anyone been able to open that link on mymesaba? Or is it just that 1/3 of all new postings just does not work( Like SLT )

MyMesaba has to be THE crappiest website ever. Links don't work, too much popup menu BS. Half the time I log in, it does nothing... just a blank screen. Then I have to close the browser window, and open a new one, then log in again. It doesn't work at all with Safari either.

gnx99 said:
MyMesaba has to be THE crappiest website ever. ...
It doesn't work at all with Safari either.

When it first came out it wouldn't work on a mac period. Even with MSIE the 'pop-up' menus would pop-under the page text making them unusable. Just getting IT to make it work on a mac (by making the text disappear when you use a menu) involved me sending plenty of email to them.

Sorry to hear about all the furloughs, hopefully it will be temporary while NWA gets its act together.

A Mesaba furlough = no more drinking company spiked kool-aid

Its Time for the Beast to come out...

to those furloughed

I just heard that the Mt. Moriah Performing Arts center is looking for a door man...That is if you like the theater?

If you're having trouble opening up documents straight from the flight ops page, click on MORE, then try opening it. That should work.

201 Poplar said:
Mt. Moriah Performing Arts center

Is that the place with the purple neon lights around the roof? I'll be the door man there any day.

Latest resources

Back