Mesaba starts inverted flat spin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rook,

The "Awareness" meeting (with refreshments) sounds like something we could all use right about now. Count me in.

Fly

I'm in. Rook, throw out some dates and times. I can always use an excuse to... um, talk aviation.

MM

Count Me In....i Like Refreshments........and Nwa Bashing As Well...

Schmitty

I hate to say it because I have nothing but love for XJ (even you, B.S.), but I am soooooo glad I stayed put when I was offered at job there. I do feel like an outcast working for an airline that isn't bankrupt, but I suppose commuting is worth it.

Some locations...for DTW locals.

BW3, Westland/Ann Arbor/YIP

Any bars in Ann Arbor :) Connor O' Neils, Full Moon... Tend to stay away from Taylor and theTaylortuckians.

Dates and times...any weekend in November would work for me. I'd call in sick if I had to.

For the commuters, I could fit about 6 in my clown car. Anybody else have some ideas throw 'em out there.

The storm's coming.... an understatement.
CVG closing after Nov, Crj's arrival unknown, Saab's and Avro's leaving. Looks like a fun ride for the next 6-8 months.

So everyone that bitched that we signed for this agreement for too long, and didn't get enough $ ,etc. I guess it didn't matter what we signed for.
Everyone who appauded that this contract brought us up to our peers in $, positioned us for huge growth, oh yeah lets not forget about "iron clad scope", I guess it doesn't matter now either.

Bottom line, management plays from a different playbook, and they know it. Like those 2 old coots in "Trading Places", they are playing with our lives for a $1 bet.
Nice

Don't tell my mom I'm a pilot. She thinks I'm a piano player in a whorehouse.

Latest resources

Back