Mesaba starts inverted flat spin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

IbeFlyenhye

This morning, MAIR Holdings filed a report with the Securities and Exchange Commission indicating that Northwest Airlines intends to remove 10 Saab B+ aircraft from the Mesaba flight schedule effective January 4th, 2006. In addition, the filing indicated that Mesaba is considering its own reorganization under Chapter 11 of the US Bankruptcy code. They also stated that NWA will "likely be unable to meet the delivery schedule" for the remaining 13 CRJs. These fleet reductions are in addition to the 9 AVRO's that will be removed from the flight schedule effective by the end of this month.

Source - ALPA

Did you hear two planes hit the World Trade Center? I wonder if that will affect our industry at all.

Why do I get the feeling that IbeHigh is enjoying this?

Hey IbeFlyenhye as an incredibly disgruntled 6 yr. Saab fo I laughed my ass off when I read the title of your thread!! I feel like Goose floating in the Pacific. My head hurts.

Consider the lillies of the GD field or look at Delmar here as your paradigm of hope.

"Mesaba starts an inverted flat spin..."

Yeah, yeah... But we recovered by 500AGL. What do you expect on a highspeed?

Mesaba may suck, but at least the company is gonna allowing us lots of time off. That ought to make up for my vacation that they cancelled this year... Hey. Wait a minute... :rolleyes:

The Saab may be noisy, but boy is it slow!

MM

Last edited:
Mesabi Miner said:
"Mesaba starts an inverted flat spin..."

Yeah, yeah... But we recovered by 500AGL. What do you expect on a highspeed?

MM

LOL! MM another great reply. In all seriousness, I hope that my XJ bros and sisters can recover from this 'flat spin.' Would love to get some kind of combined XJ/9E 'awareness' meeting (with spirits included) sometime in DTW. Or all bases for that matter. Good luck to all of us.

Rook

Latest resources

Back