• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba reaches TA - Details pending...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is there any word on what this TA looks like...or is everyone blathering on and on about something they know nothing about?

The rumor is that it's concessionary. That's the point. The only remaining issue is to what degree. Those who believe XJ pilots are over compensated, please speak up.

That would cut down on rumor and rampant speculation. Kind of FI anti-productive

No details to be released until later in the week. Meetings are planned for Thursday evening in MSP, other times in DTW and MEM. The MEC appears to be keeping mum until then.

Well at least everyone gets a vote. Kinda nice like that... The company isn't forcing it upon you, your NC/MEC isn't forcing it... democracy at its finest!

Well at least everyone gets a vote. Kinda nice like that... The company isn't forcing it upon you, your NC/MEC isn't forcing it... democracy at its finest!
Oh holy sh*t... ROFLMAO!!!

Who knew, Rez has a sense of humor. I about lost my drink through my nose after reading that.

I don't care WHO you are, that's some funny shiznit going on right THERE! :smash:

Latest resources

Back