• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba reaches TA - Details pending...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you kidding me? Your company is bankrupt. Paycuts are an inevitable result of banrkruptcy. You and your pilot group would be best served by agreeing to whatever your company needs to survive and exit bankruptcy. You can work on getting your concessions back at a later date. It's better to live to fight another day.
Based upon the ignorance displayed in your post, I guessing you don't know much about our situation.

A mistake...I will let you go this time!

You need to get all the facts before forming your opinions...i.e. try loading your gun with ammo before bringing it to a firefight!

BTW, this bankruptcy is unlike any other airline bankruptcy...on multiple levels! You can confirm this with any of our lawyers (ALPA,AMFA,AFA). Additionally, IMO, this is completely fabricated by NWA and/or Surrisi. But regardless of this, it is fact the company has not been honest with us. THIS IS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE! This company has crossed an ethical boundry, from which it will never recover. Money is money, merely a medium of exchange. But to play with trust, as if it were equal to said medium, will result in demise...every time!

I'm voting NO to any concessionary contract. At the very least, when Mesaba (NWA) imposes, I still garner the trust of my colleagues.

My absolute ONLY regret from leaving XJ is that I won't be able to vote NO on this load of crap.

...Well... the other pilots were fun too...

But that's IT!

As great as everyone was (I do miss y'all), I am HAPPY to say I left that place and the joke of an SLT. I can't say this loud enough:
THERE IS SOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER OUT THERE RIGHT NOW!!!

Yes, I know I might get a bad response from that but it's true. If you are willing to expand your horizons, you will look back on the way they want XJ run and laugh. It would be funnier if there weren’t so many fine employees getting hurt. That's what disturbs me the most. If it weren't for all my friends still working there, I really, truly wish that place would burn down.

PLEASE don't take this crap. Vote no! Come over here (some of you know what I mean)! Find something else! But don't take any more of this crap! It's really incomprehensible.

Good Luck Everyone & SEEEEEEEEYYYYYAAAA!

CP

PS - Gator1999 - Love the Black N' Tan!

Additionally, IMO, this is completely fabricated by NWA and/or Surrisi.

She was a contract admin for ALPA out of the NWA MSP office for years. She and National had a falling out after the ASA contract of 1998. Her husband is in mgmt at NWA also. Interesting.

Good luck guys.

My absolute ONLY regret from leaving XJ is that I won't be able to vote NO on this load of crap.

...Well... the other pilots were fun too...

But that's IT!

As great as everyone was (I do miss y'all), I am HAPPY to say I left that place and the joke of an SLT. I can't say this loud enough:
THERE IS SOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER OUT THERE RIGHT NOW!!!

Yes, I know I might get a bad response from that but it's true. If you are willing to expand your horizons, you will look back on the way they want XJ run and laugh. It would be funnier if there weren’t so many fine employees getting hurt. That's what disturbs me the most. If it weren't for all my friends still working there, I really, truly wish that place would burn down.

PLEASE don't take this crap. Vote no! Come over here (some of you know what I mean)! Find something else! But don't take any more of this crap! It's really incomprehensible.

Good Luck Everyone & SEEEEEEEEYYYYYAAAA!

CP

Thanks CP! Glad to hear all is well over at CJ. About 10 of us just got emails asking if we can interview in MSP in a couple weeks. Looks like more XJers might be coming over in early 2007. Hope to toast a Black N' Tan with ya soon!!

CP,
Totally agree with you brother. While I miss all the great people that I flew with, I don't miss that crappy SLT either.

Where are you flying now?

Drop me a PM...

She was a contract admin for ALPA out of the NWA MSP office for years. She and National had a falling out after the ASA contract of 1998. Her husband is in mgmt at NWA also. Interesting.

Good luck guys.

I know!!!! She ended up representing XJ for our 2004 CBA. She got schooled by Schraft when she shut the airline down on her own, and we didn't have to strike. I believe she got let go from the Chicago firm she was with as a result. Went to Marr-Hip in Hawaii, still having a hard-on for XJ pilots...hence Chapter 11.

Just how does one get fired twice, and still practice labor law?

Not really up to date on the whole situation over there, but I just want you all to know that you are supported by a lot of people in the ATL C & D concourses. Take Care, and be strong.

I've finally figured out who Captpetefam is!! Dude... did you get your deoderant yet?

I too miss my fellow XJ'ers and wish I could vote on the TA... but being furloughed counts my vote out.

Hope to see more XJ'ers over here across the pond. Being here sure has allowed me to both be thankful of what we had at XJ and realize we really were treated like garbage at the same time.

To the current XJ'ers - those of us at WX have been watching from afar the developments and wish everyone still on the property all the best in this awful fight. Wish I could have been there to picket the other day!

FO

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back