• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba poised to speedup???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got a beef . . us guys who got downgraded in 2005 and then upgraded asap in 2007 due to financial and career reasons are also stuck with the 24 mth seatlock,it does not seem fair that we should be stuck when guys who have not yet seen 12 continueous months take these jobs..its been one kick in the sack after the other and I for one cant wait to hit the 1000pic and try and move on..ok im off the soapbox..gimmi a beer!

Why all the bitching about seat locks. You were aware of them when you bid saab captain, were you not? Those were the rules. You made your choice and now you don't like the outcome so you want Mesaba to undo your choice. Bullshoot.

Oh, and Mesaba is the new Pinnacle.

No kidding man... this guy really is the biggest cry baby. Geesh.

The one....cannot remember his user name was (is) a tool.

Plenty of people here have the same opinion about you.

If guys like that are getting positions I want, that blows!

It amazes me still, how you keep trying to act as if you were better than some people here, keep calling your self a professional, and calling people Tools just b/c they dont agree with you. Then when people call you on it you go crying to your instructors and try screwing people over. Grow a pair dude.

Last edited:
On a different note is there anyone here that can help me with getting a non pilot position at XJ? If so please PM me. Thx.

On a different note is there anyone here that can help me with getting a non pilot position at XJ? If so please PM me. Thx.

Have you checked their web site? I think they have a few positions posted. Or atleast they did a few weeks ago.

Latest resources

Back